Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Forbidden City (General Discussion)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: ErockUSA Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 VIP Line Jumper
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:59 pm
 Post Post subject:

Clearly I have been away too long.

First, on this Flag Day, please accept my personal condolences on behalf of the entire House of Sanders. With several friends and family members currently serving our Republic throughout the planet, I can safely say that they, much like the late Sgt. Schamberg, are true patriots.

His brother Jay is correct. There is a time and a place for everything. As much as I would like to rail against the current military campaign in progress, now is not the time. As a American nightcrawler for the past nine years, my first priority is to silence my selfish feelings at this time in order to pray for the House of Schamberg in its hour of need. There will be plently of time for anti-war sentiments to be spoken aloud once our collective tears have ceased.

Thanks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Page 2 of 2