Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic speaking of no more vinyl, records for sale! 120+ 12"s

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : DJs, Producers, Promoters, Music Discussion Forum
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: dan polito Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Mnml Scarf Wearer
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:15 pm
 Post Post subject: speaking of no more vinyl, records for sale! 120+ 12"s

i can't make it to the record swap meet on the 23rd as i'll be out of town, otherwise i would offer them there.

i'm selling a crate of 120+ 12"s (100 or more actual titles, some are double or triple packs). almost all of it is feel-good vocal house, very smooth but not pounding and harsh (almost disco-ey?). a decent amount of jazzy house for good measure. 4 or 5 speed garage 12"s with house remixes included. about a dozen or so whites (mj, earth wind + fire, jag2000, miss congeniality, just to drop a few), the same amount of doubles and triple packs. a lot of classics.

artists/remixers included (just to give you an idea)

supreme beings of leisure
jamairouquai (however the hell you spell it)
dirty vegas (2xLP TEST PRESSING 2xLP with stamped tp labels for "i should know")
grandlife
olav basoski
pete heller ("big love," come on . . . classic!)
tcheelab
dj spen
cassius
royksopp
ian pooley
daft punk
junior vasquez
and tons more

also included are some CLASSIC early 90s house records. erick morillo in his "reel 2 reel" monicker w/ mueve la cadera 12" on strictly rhythm. m.j. white "show you" produced by george morel on groove on
lokbox ep on wax trax
sensoria remixed by olav b. and erick e. on funny vinyl
pulse feat. antoineete roberson "shadows of the past" on jellybean (later 90s, but still classic)
primal scream
and a few other 90s goodies.

-------------

super deal- $150 for the entire crate. or $70 for 50 records, you get to pick them. if you're interested, PM me and i'll give you my address. i live down in ohio city, you can stop over and look them through basically $1 a record. they're all in GREAT condition, i have a great memory and the only one that skips is this stuart record, on the dub mix (but the main mix is where it's at). i just need the $$$ for new records and such.

pm or email me at thepandle at hotmail dot com with any questions. help a brother out!

Page 1 of 1