Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Reviews (Completed Events)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: Naps Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Mix Librarian
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

Totally down with the underground!! The vibe was thick as HELL last night, totally felt like Touch in the basement, people were going OFF! Thanks to everyone that came out, Rob and Darren for keeping the sh*t together, Jason for opening duties and getting all zoned out on the dancefloor, and mostly to JoHo for always rocking the 216!! He really is a great DJ, all over the boards and it sounded sooo good. He has some really sick records, that man does. Anyway sad I couldn't stay until the end, but hopefully I'll see you later today at Twist! :wink:

Posted by: validation Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 "The Situation"
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:51 pm
 Post Post subject:

hmm, so a show worked well in the basement :wink:

Posted by: jovana Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Trainspotter
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:11 pm
 Post Post subject:

i had so much fun! i haven't been out since august-ish and this show was a perfect way to end my hibernation! i dunno if i was a big fan of the basement thing b/c i felt a little like a sardine. i was so hot n' sweaty that by the time i left i was like a giant walking salt lick. but i had a blast. the music was fabulous as always...john howard never dissapoints, and it was nice to see so many happy smiling facing. thanks to all involved.

-jovana

life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. you only call her a bitch because she wont give up that pussy. maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an asshole, who couldn't sweet talk a princess...

Posted by: Tymezup Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:53 am
 Post Post subject:

This was an amazing night of music, vibe, and people. Props to Wish for pulling this off. It was an underground house party & vibe in every sense of the word. Entering the back door, walking through candelit hallways into a candlelite basement with funking deep ass house music. It is a shame for anyone who missed it, because this was a RARE experience.

Regarding the basement -- this time it worked. There was no sensory input other than candelite, vibe, and MUSIC.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number

Posted by: Avalon Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Nightlife Goddess
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:21 pm
 Post Post subject:

This truly was a good night. For whatever reason...those candles down the stairs brought back some old memories. Could we uh... just turn off the lights every weekend? :wink:

I heard a few compare the vibe to touch and I agree. It was wonderful to see so many people there too (was like a family night!)

Jsaon started it off well, and John really took everyone on a journey this time....nice flow of selections throughout. From the dancing perspective I enjoyed some of the techier house and even thought the cool-down towards the end of the night (some of the laid back jazzier stuff) was very appropriate into the more bumpy latin...for that last hurrah.

so nice to see everyone. Very Happy

Posted by: dbishop Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Mnml Scarf Wearer
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:47 pm
 Post Post subject:

Great times. Great to see everyone again. Didn't...want... to break...out.....vibe...too...good........hate...packing....boxes.

Page 2 of 2