Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:07 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week, ending the month out and Beatmatrix is locked, loaded, up on the decks tonight in the Studio is....

Freakuency

It's been a minute since we've had Freakuency here so it's time to catch up!!! If you like techno then this show will be up your alley so get ready to tune in and turn it up!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:51 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month and Beatmatrix is just around the corner....up on the decks we have the sounds of....

Dj Maggots

We know this sounds like an April Fool Joke but we assure you that it's anything but. This is a new moniker from someone that we've had on our show in the last year and this is someone who's got many many years of expertise between producing and djing experimental and techno so without giving away anything else, just know that if you like such things this show will be up your alley, so tune in and Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:26 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

WRUW Annual Telethon 2019

Yes it's that the time of the year where there will be no live mix for tonight's show, but there will be two hours of some of the best Electronic music tracks that we have to offer! This is the only time during the year where your dollars will make a difference(along with some cool gifts & music that you'll get for every donation)! Shows like ours, Digital Horizons, Electric Feel, Erie Effusion and other wonderful shows that you listen to for your music genre pleasure on WRUW reach out to the local and surrounding communities in this area & throughout the country and we need your help now more than ever!

With a pledge, your dollars will help with the upkeep of WRUW, allow the station to purchase new equipment to improve our studios, help strengthen things like the bandwidth of our archived shows(that are always free to download but the sound quality has continued to be elusive to say the least) and continue to build up our already vast catalog of cutting edge music that you demand for us to play!

None of the money goes into our pockets, cause WRUW has been all volunteer & community driven for over 50 years now! Who says that people in Cleveland have no passion, determination or drive? We here at Beatmatrix continue to provide the latest, classic and regional tracks that spotlights talent here in our own backyard! Beatmatrix crew have done our best to motivate and inspire you to dance and support your local scene week after week for almost 8 years now! Tune in tonight and show that you support what we and the rest of the staff on WRUW does for you!

Beatmatrix show...What?!? You can donate anytime this week Feel free and support community/collage radio waves for a place to freely play non playlist music!!! Thanks for the support last year cause we had the best show to date...we hope this year is just as good if not better!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka Booom!!!

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked and loaded tonight, up on the decks we have an old friend...the one and only...

Mark Strauss

It's been quite a number of years since we've had this dj/producer and family man on. Strauss tends to keep things low key but you know that it means that he's prolly on the grind and keeping a little bit under the radar of sorts so we decided that its been a minute and brought him to the studios for a live mix! A little house, a little techno... but he'll be keeping it weird...so can you handle that?!? Tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area on Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Last edited by stoutxtc on Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:59 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and ready to go! Up on the decks tonight is....

Jimmy Beats
(Groovehaus, Modality, CMHA)

It's been awhile since we've had Jimmy Beats in our studio, so it's time to catch up! Jimmy has been making the rounds between playing at Groovehaus and Modality events in Northern Ohio plus he's always willing to serve up some serious House, especially on his Birthday so get ready to tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:36 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump it up forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast in an all new month, up on the decks is the sounds of...

Dre Morningstar
(Tarottracks)

Dre is a dj/producer who has played throughout the U.S. playing his style of melodic techno while injecting some exotic world sounds while he is producing tracks on his label Tarottracks. If you like some Techno and a lil experimental twists and turns within the journey of a set then this show just might be up your alley! Tune in and Turn It Up tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:15 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post, forget the reeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week, Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight, we have the sounds of...

Thunder St Clair

Tucker/Thunder St. Clair is definitely one of the well known, hard working dj/host /promoter guys in the area!!! You know when he's on the bill, you expected nothing more or less proper as he continues to make waves in the area between opening up for some major bass/dub headliners on lots of mini tours in the U.S. so since he plays a lil bit of everything these days let's get ready to hear this set and no matter where you stand on it guaranteed you will still go BOOM!!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:08 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post...each and every tiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner...up on the decks tonight we have a guest mix courtesy of...

Jesse Hawk

It's been a minute since with had this semi retired househead on our show but it means nothing when you have a solid type of underground resume between promoting events in the south, west and have djed for numerous headliners over the years so even though he's comfortable with semi retired life....sorry, no one stays retired too long around us and once you've been a part of the underground you'll never get rid of that itch! You like house music? Jesse will give it to you in spades....tune in tonight and as always...TURN IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month!!! Up on the decks tonight, we have the sounds of....

Kai Loo

Kai's made some major waves in N.E. Ohio over the years along with making some serious tracks as well, so it's time to catch up and see what he's up to!!! You like your music with a House/Tech edge then this show will be up your alley. Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:23 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Jacob Bennett
(Sub Merged)

Been a minute since we've had Jacob up in the studios but as always He's been on his grind and bumping plenty of events around Northern Ohio events with his blend of Bass Style that he's been dropping so You like Bass?!? This show is for you so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:55 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Rookwood
(Headspace)

Rookwood continues to stay on his grind between djing and promoting his Headspace event monthly in this area, so with this guy being quite busy these days we thought it's time to catch up!!! If you love Techno with some House elements then tune in tonight and don't forget to turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:23 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump for me...Bump for me...Bump For Me....

Its the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Ending the month and up on the decks tonight we have the sound selections of....

Justin Hartman
(Nite Moves, Slo n Low, CHC)

It's that time of year were we catch up to a certain wookie, bring him on the decks and you know he is very versatile in playing many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:12 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month, up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of....

Red Tailed Hawk

Red Tailed Hawk is back in town for a visit, so it's time to catch up!!! Red Tailed Hawk plays some serious house and techno throughout the midwest but is also known to throw a surprise here and there so who knows where he'll start and finish, just know that this will be proper! Tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump

Its the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sound selections of....

Low Key

Low Key is a kinda of dj that if you are looking for trendy club beats, wobbly basslines, the latest dancefloor friendly tracks or half-ass slap mixes with no attention to detail... STAY HOME, cause with Low Key is a highly refined technique combined with beautifully executed double-drops and a track selection that will keep you jumping!! Tune In and Turn IT UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my posts each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!!
Coming on the decks tonight, is with a guest mix courtesy of...

EMPLATE

Coming off a birthday, this guy decided give us a present!!! You know who this is and what's about to happen tonight....You like Drum and Bass?!? You will definitely get it tonight in spades!!!! Tune in and Turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:13 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump...Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way this evening with a guest mix courtesy of...

Pete Le Freq

Pete hails from The United Kingdom and currently resides in York, United Kingdom!!! Pete Le Freq is quintessential dj, producer and remixer. His reworks have been played on BBC Radio 6 regularly by Craig Charles, and DJs worldwide for almost a decade now, and currently cranks out these tracks on his house label Llama Farm Recordings. Pete's original tracks has been remixed from the likes of Jay-J, Eric Kupper and Kenny Summit, that have appeared on compilations with Joey Negro and LCD Soundsystem.

Pete has also has found that retouching and reworking the originals was onto something really special, afterwards Alpaca Edits was born and has become home to disco superstars such as Dr Packer, Chuggin Edits, Mannix, as well as Pete's own pseudonyms Alfa Flite, and That Needs An Edit (with Jon Baker-Hood). Pete's played alongside the likes of Crazy P, Inland Knights, CagedBaby to name a few and from the look of things he doesn't seem to be slowing down one bit since he's quite on demand these days so if you haven't guessed that you are in for a real treat tonight just Tune in and Turn It Up!!!

We are also doing a takeover of What You Need this evening, this means that Beatmatrix will be on 4 hours from 9:00PM-1:00AM!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:31 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and you know that Beatmatrix is heading your way fast in this all new month!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Tim Steelyard
(Steelyard Sound System)

Tim formerly known as Damian Lauderbach has been around awhile since we've had him on and we thought it was time to catch up!!! If you like dub, reggae & bass sounds then you are in for a real treat!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

MM FM

It's that time MM FM comes in town from Tokyo, where he's been living over the last decade so its yet another great opportunity to have him on the airwaves over here before he's hustles back!!! MM FM is a helluva house dj so just wait and see what he's got in store for us with his all vinyl set tonight! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:06 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!!! Up on the decks tonight for the first time, we have the sounds of...

Alex Roob

Over the last 5 years, Alex Roob has embraced the influences of house and techno to contribute to his own unique, upbeat, tech-house, bass, and foot shuffling sound in the Northeast Ohio area. With Roob's experimenting and blending genres to expand his musical arsenal, you are in for a real treat tonight! Tune In, and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:23 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump, Bump Bump it up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and rounding out this month on the decks is the sounds of...

Homework Guy
(Beatmatrix, Habitat)

We're keeping it homebase tonight with the sounds of Homework Guy, who's been a part of this radio show for a decade, has been doing this drum and bass thing for quite awhile and making waves throughout the Northeast Ohio area!!! If you've tuned in, you should know what is about to go Down tonight so keep it on LOCK!!!!

Page 75 of 87