Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!! Bump the post, forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner for you, so up on the decks in our studios for the first time in a really really long time is our old friend...

Cheshire

It's been 10 plus years since we've had this guy in our studios and he's lived and played out and many areas across the country!!!! Time to catch up and perhaps get him to do what he does best!!! You like Breaks?!? This show will be up your alley....tune in and by all means Turn It Up!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and gearing up for the holiday season and summer to start, we have on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Kai Loo

Kai's made some major waves in N.E. Ohio over the years and he's been making some serious tracks as he puts on the producer hat, so it's time to catch up and see what he's up to!!! You like your music with a House/Tech edge then this show will be up your alley!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 73 of 73