Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:34 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and most definitely ready to go! Up on the decks tonight in the Studio is....

Myster E
(Fresh Air Resources)

Myster E has the multiple genres that he can pull out of his arsenal so we'll have to wait and see what he's going play for us tonight so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8PM to 10 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:38 am
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

Beatmatrix is locked and loaded...rounding out the holiday end of the month tonight's guest mix is from....

Parrish James

Parrish is a producer, remixer hailing from LA who is the former half of dj/production/remix/songwriting aggregate: ‘Groove Junkies’. He was on board from 2000 through 2009.

He has contributed to the output on record labels such as Island/Def Jam, A&M, Warner Bros., RCA, J Records, Ultra, Defected, Definity, Om Records, and Buzzin’ Fly. Many of their original productions and remixes have been licensed to Defected, Hed Kandi, Ministry of Sound & OM among many others. As a result of Parrish’s work and contribution with the duo, not only has their music been featured on countless radio stations including: BBC, KCRW, KPWR & Ministry of Sound, they were also nominated for ‘Breakthrough DJ’ at the 2006 Ibiza DJ Awards, and ‘Breakthrough Producers’ at the 2005 London’s House Music Awards.

As a Remixer - he has remixed the likes of: Rihanna, Brunette (artist on Randy Jackson's label-YES, that's Randy Jackson of American Idol folks!!!) as well as Christine Aguilera, Janet Jackson, Pussycat Dolls, Deborah Cox & Leela James. Of late he’s producing a new single for Costa Rican superstar, Ericka Cruz. As a global DJ - he has 20 plus years experience. His travels extend to multiple cities across 6 different continents with gigs such as the world famous Pacha (Ibiza), multiple stints at the luxuriously stylish W-Hotel, Neighbourhood and Cherry Jam in London, Electric Daisy Festival, Detroit Electronic Music Festival as well as Trademark in Sydney, Australia. He also played the opening of SOLACE in Melbourne. He's rocked Hennessy VSOP red carpet events in Seoul, Korea and venues such as Republiq, Ku De Ta, Stereolab, & Famous Club among others in various parts of Asia. In Dubai he's hit Club 360. In South America, he's played Club Disco in Sao Paulo and Pacha Buzios, Brazil as well as Bogota, Colombia. Over the years he's hit several markets in the U.S. including Miami, San Francisco, San Jose, Denver, Washington D.C., Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Phoenix, Chicago, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Maui to name a few.

You are in for a real treat tonight so tune in and turn it UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8PM to 10 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month and Beatmatrix tonight is not only locked and loaded but it's going to be huge!!!! Providing the soundtrack tonight is the sounds of...

Kai Loo

Kai Loo made some major waves in N.E. Ohio before he headed to live over in Phoenix. Back for a yearly visit, we get to catch up and see what he's up to!!! You like your music with a House/Tech edge then this show will be up your alley!!! We also have an interview to catch up to Jon Doe or and we'll be giving a pair of tickets to Be Spawtaneous event this Friday!!!! Tune In, Turn It Up and Do NOT Miss this show!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:59 pm
 Post Post subject:

BOOOOOOOOM!!!

It's the beginning of the week and with summer in the air and with Beatmatrix is ready start the holidays right now up to the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Phated

Phated's brand of nu disco and house music became a fan fave and turned some major heads whenever he plays so let's see what he has in store for us tonight! Tune in and turn it up....

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8 PM thru 10 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

Its the beginning of the week at the end of the month and Beatmatrix is just around the corner, so you know what that means!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the turntable stylings of....

Justin Hartman
(Slo n Low, Nite Moves, CHC)

When you bring a certain wookie into the studios who is very versatile in playing many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it the Up!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8 PM thru 10 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:39 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booooooooooom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and you know the deal after the holiday Beatmatrix is back in action in an all new month we're ready to go so up in the studios we have the sounds of...

Joseph

This guy plays a number of genres in the underground and he knows what it takes to kick up the party!!! He let us know to expect all breakbeats tonight and to that we can say is tune in and TURN IT UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8:00 PM thru 10:00PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner before we occupy the airwaves, so with this we'd bring out an old friend to the studios....

Jon Benderr aka The Scythian

It's been awhile since we've had him on and usually takes us all on a wild ride delivering an all out assault of with who knows what in the fall, but since this is the middle of the summer we've been told Jon Benderr has evolve his sound so we should be prepared to get lots of his own production with some techno, garage, 2step and a few IDM surprises along the way...so tune and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:42 pm
 Post Post subject:

(B)(U)(M)(P)(!)(!)(!)

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked loaded and ready to rock the end of this month out!!! Up on the decks tonight is the turntable stylings of....

Misterbradley P

Its been awhile since we've had this guy in the studios but he's one the hardest working djs in this area either djing or promoting various events plus bringing some serious music talent nation and worldwide from all musical genres. So can you say that this guy is busy to say the least, so we're glad that he has time to swing by and catch up with us every now and again...Tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuuuuuuump!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast with the guest mix from...

BASSPLATE

BASSPLATE is a Drum and Bass DJ/Producer that Stout met visiting Milwaukee Wisconsin a few years ago. Bassplate has opened for acts from Alfonz De La Mota, Gein, Decontrol and ANONYMOUS. He has also been featured on Digitally Imported Radio, He has been producing music for the last 16 years doing many different genres, until deciding to concentrate on Drum and Bass but he thought for this guest mix he would flip the script so Tune in and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:20 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!! What was that....bump the post....

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast so up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Michael C
(Product One Music)

It's been a couple of years since we've had Michael C in our studios and this former Clevelander (now residing in Peru) has played in many areas Nationally and worldwide so you are store for a real treat!!! You like house well then get ready to tune and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:59 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner so for the first time feature in our guest mix series is...

Singh

Singh is a dj that grew up on the west coast of Florida largely surrounded by central Florida breaks, something that never took, instead he followed all things funky, techy, and deep house and techno genres. Some musical influences included everything from Deee-lite, Dj Dan, Keoki, Terry Mullan, Philippe Zdar & Boom Bass, to Joe Claussell, Cheb I Sabbah, & Gilles Peterson. The music Singh's play attempts to share a wider perspective, stretching beyond the most recent, so-called hottest tracks and trends, into a voice all his own while living both in L.A as well as Cleveland. Intrigued yet?!? Do Not miss this show!!!

Oh and if that wasn't enough. We're giving away a pair of tix to Oliver Dollar event at Touch this coming weekend!!! Good Luck....Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:39 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and you know what that means...Beatmatrix is already locked and loaded and rounding out the end of the month up in the studios tonight is...

Jason Damman
(CHC)

We always try to have time for the good captain when he's able to fly his way into our studios. When he gets on the decks you know it's party time cause he can always deliver! If you like your music housey and techy then do not miss this show!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:00 pm
 Post Post subject:

Get fresh at the weekend....Bumping the post!!!

It's the beginning of the week at the end of this month Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of....

Brandon Andrews
(Early Morning Music, CHC)

Brandon Andrews has carved out quite a name for himself over the years between djing and now jumped into the producer realm he's making some serious waves!!! Between mixing and blending together a myriad of tech styles in a way that only he can you will be in for a real treat tonight! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and you know that Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and ready to go in an all new month! Up on the decks for your holiday pleasure tonight we welcome back in the Studio is....

MM FM

Living and djing in Tokyo over the last decade and had came back to this area visiting family and its yet another great opportunity to have him before he he's back to Tokyo! MM FM is a helluva house dj so just wait and see what he's got in store for us with his all vinyl set tonight! Tune it and turn it up!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8PM to 10PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:34 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up with a guest mix from the sounds of....

Mike Hanlon

(Stem & Leaf, Edgeplay, UWS)

Hailing from Pittsburgh and Co Honcho of Stem & Leaf Music, Mike has carved out quite a name for himself over the years between djing and producing and has quite the number of releases in his arsenal to choose from!!! Hanlon mixes and blends together a myriad of house and techno styles in a good way so get ready for a real treat tonight! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and ready to go! Up on the decks in our studio live is...

Thunder St Clair

(Sure State/SUB:MERGED)

Tucker/Thunder St. Clair is one of the hard working dj/host /promoter guys in the area and you know when he's on the bill you expected nothing more or less proper as he continues to make waves in the area between opening up for some major bass/dub headliners on lots of mini tours in the U.S. so since he plays a lil bit of everything these days let's get ready to hear this set and no matter where you stand on it guaranteed you will still go BOOM!!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:26 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooooom!!!

Its the end of the month so keep it locked on the radio or stream line of Beatmatrix and guess who you got tonight....

Stout XTC
(Beatmatrix, GrooveHaus, Nite Moves, CMHA)

It's coming up of the notorious Birthday tour of mine so why not? Plus I've been mixing some techno into my sets of late so if you love house, techno with a few surprises along the way....just remember to Tune in....and Turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8PM to 10PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:49 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sound of...

Glacial23
(Sequel Sound)

Producing electronic music since the 90s, Glacial23 has been known to make anything from droning soundscapes to heavy acid house tracks. Since 2008, he's been concentrating heavily on building much of his own gear, including a modular synthesizer and has been slaying his performances throughout the midwest for quite awhile now! Tune In and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:56 pm
 Post Post subject:

Get fresh at the weekend....Bumping the post!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of....

Red Tailed Hawk
(In Training)

Red Tailed Hawk has been on his grind playing some serious house and techno for awhile now and making some waves throughout the midwest! We have been paying attention and now it's time that you do the same!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:58 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of....

Kiernan Laveaux
(In Training)

216 native Kiernan Laveaux has made a name for herself in the city through her bookings and DJ sets that reflect the rustbelt environment she was birthed from after becoming 1/3 of the organizing team officially part of IN TRAINING and has since thrown down sets at parties like HEAVEN IS IN YOU in Cleveland, ACID DADDY'S HAUS OF DIESEL in Chicago, and HONCHO in Pittsburgh. Kiernan Laveaux hopes that her sets can provide the soundtrack for both hitting the gym and intense release/self love. Tune In and Turn It UP!!!

Page 68 of 87