Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: Jugoe Boss Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:50 pm
 Post Post subject:

Yo! Bad Boy Goergen is ready to bang the box! HAHAHA!

So I've decided to just play the originals...two or three premieres...ooooh Rolling Eyes

If I had any money I'd have socks on.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:59 am
 Post Post subject:

Yes and what a set it was! Thanks again for the set dood, you totally had our phones lit up(now tell your friends to stop calling Razz )! Seriously though you had a lot of people bumpin tonight, plus you played my favorite track 'D-ribble' which totally made my night!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: Suburban Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Trainspotter
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:14 am
 Post Post subject:

those were seriously some of the sickest tunes to grace the airwaves. i couldn't beleive what was coming out of that sound board!

if you missed this show, take a moment to download it from the archives. It will only be available for a week!

nice work jude!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number

Posted by: Jugoe Boss Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:26 pm
 Post Post subject:

Thanks again for the opportunity! Had a blast as usual!

If I had any money I'd have socks on.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:38 am
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post...Bump, Bump, Bump the post!!!

Its the beginning of the week once again and coming at ya fast is another edition of the Beat Matrix! Bring up the rear & ending this month on a high note we have for your listening pleasure the turntable stylings of....

Jea Leigh
(Koala Tea, Gonzo Junglizm)

Originally from Panama City, Florida, Jess a.k.a. Jea Leigh, transplanted to Cleveland, Pb-Cle’s First Lady of Drum and Bass, Jea manages to deliver a ripping track selection and displays her mixing skills with fine-tooth combed precision. She continues to rock crowds throughout Ohio and Pittsburgh proving she wasn’t just another Jungle DJ in a sea of many. Jea will drop the sickest released tracks as well as exclusive dubs, but never forgetting to give airplay to a few deserving local producers such as GPK, Adam Bomb, and Midas. Please welcome her to the decks tonight, for she will most definitely mix up something that WILL blow us all away!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 10:00 PM thru 11:30 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.beatmatrix.net

Last edited by stoutxtc on Wed May 01, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: jealeigh Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Too Hip For A Rank
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:56 pm
 Post Post subject:

Heya guys,...

Thanks for having me out there. It was fun indeed.

Was sent a link for a download to the set. If anyones interestedm youre more than welcome to take a listen.

http://www.wruw.org/guide/stream.php?stream=174

Thanks again Darrell and Calvin.

Posted by: jboncha Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Too Hip For A Rank
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:08 pm
 Post Post subject:

jealeigh wrote:
Heya guys,...

Thanks for having me out there. It was fun indeed.

Was sent a link for a download to the set. If anyones interestedm youre more than welcome to take a listen.

http://www.wruw.org/guide/stream.php?stream=174

Thanks again Darrell and Calvin.

There wouldnt happen to be a tracklist available Jess?

J B

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Too Hip For A Rank
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:20 pm
 Post Post subject:

jboncha wrote:
There wouldnt happen to be a tracklist available Jess?

Right here sir...

http://www.beatmatrix.net/index.php?Switch=Display

Too Hip For A Rank
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:23 pm
 Post Post subject:

there's a tune missing between calibre's domeron and juju's cool down.

its commix - roots train.

I just happend to catch that today.

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:30 am
 Post Post subject:

No, Thank you Jess for throwin down a fuckin' solid set!!

I don't have to wait til next week to announce that Beat Matrix will be on from 10 PM to Midnight(getting our extra half hour back...at least for the summer) which means we will have more time to play new selections from newer releases without feeling rushed and have more time to play an extended set in the live mix from time to time so get ready...It's going to be a long summer!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:11 am
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post.....In My Post! In My Post!! In My Post!!!!

Another Monday has arrived and its time for another episode of Beat Matrix! We have a star studded cast of locals in the mix for your listening pleasure this month! Live on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

DJ Joeseph
(Wish Resident)

Joeseph has been spinning for quite a number of years and yet he has the attitude that he's the new kid on the block with a lot to learn. Well diverse in a myriad of genres, Joeseph can hit you with some house stylings or get down & dirty with some downtempo dubby tracks and has even been known to drop some dnb from time to time when you least expected it! Let's just see what Joeseph has learned as he teaches us a few things tonight!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 10:00 PM thru 11:30 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Starting next Monday May 8th, Summer Hours for Beat Matrix will be from 10 PM to Midnight, which means we get even more time to bring you current & upcoming music from our vaults and our locals! Thanks for your continued support and as always support your local scene!

Posted by: Suburban Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Trainspotter
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:05 pm
 Post Post subject:

oh'n don't forget to try out the webstream. bandwidth is limited. so be the first to tune it in.

http://www.wruw.org/listen/stream.php?stream=live128

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:39 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bu-Bu-Bu-Bu-Bu-Bump the post!

The weekend is over and we're starting things off right! Yes, another episode of Beat Matrix is headed your way fast! Newbies, Scensters & Househeads unite and get ready to boogie, cause tonight we're bringin you the bumpin sounds of...

Jason Soditch & Cara Bruce
(V Lounge residents)

Jason and Cara are two examples of finest quintessential house DJ's amongst the myriad of talent that we have in the scene! Their styles range from Deep & Soulful to the Techy & Hard Pounding vibe that will guarantee you will NOT be able to stay still! If you love House you can not miss this tag teamed set...it will be a keeper!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 10:00 PM thru Midnight(yay, we have our half hour back! ) or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:44 am
 Post Post subject:

These posts bumpin thru my miiiiind!

Its the begininng of a new week and coming at you fast is another edition of Beat Matrix! Get your Cd Burners primed up and ready to download cause live in the mix tonight we have the stylings of...

Still Life
(Poobas, Drum Riot)

Still Life until recently was flying just slightly underneath the radar in the scene, but his track selection and mixing skills are simply top notch, making any who've listened to any of his sets he's dropped come back begging for more(or begging for a mix Cd :wink: )! If you love your Drum n Bass real jazzy and melodic but with more than enough 'umph' to keep your head bobbing...tonight's the night you should most definitely tune in!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 10:00 PM thru Midnight or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:05 am
 Post Post subject:

Been a long time since bump this post one time! Been a long time, been a long time!

Yes its that time once again approaching you fast is another episode of Beat Matrix! Tonight we have for you the sounds of....

Jimi Tsang

Hailing from upper New York state, Jimi absolutely fell in love with the minimal tech & downtempo sounds when he came to the 216 just a few short years ago. His track selections and original stylings have gained quite a bit of attention amongst the 216 massive of late. If you love your EDM experimental and strictly hardcore this IS the night for you! Tune in tonight to check it out!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 10:00 PM thru Midnight or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Posted by: Derek Carney Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 I<3CNL
Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:00 am
 Post Post subject:

stoutxtc wrote:
Yes its that time once again approaching you fast is another episode of Beat Matrix! Tonight we have for you the sounds of....

Jimi Tsang

Hailing from upper New York state, Jimi absolutely fell in love with the minimal tech & downtempo sounds when he came to the 216 just a few short years ago. His track selections and original stylings have gained quite a bit of attention amongst the 216 massive of late...

Jimi (T)sang rocks my audio world... I cannot wait for him to hit the airwaves tonight!!! Very Happy

Tune in or be square.

I<3CNL
Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Sorry for the double bump... but this needs to be seen.

Jimi is so underappreciated in this city. He's a 2527 favorite for sure!

Jimi=smooth technique.

Jimi=glorious selections.

Jimi=you betta listen.

BEAT MATRIX on 91.1FM WRUW tonight!!!!
No cover charge... listen in the comfort of your car or home!!!!
--------------------
Stout... can I get a CD of this sometime in the next few weeks?!
I would absotively love that.
--------------------
see-em-aych-aye!

I<3CNL
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:44 am
 Post Post subject:

Jimi! Awesome set... and thanks, Stout and Calvin, for plugging 2527 on the air and on the Beat Matrix website.

Thanks again! :wink:

see---emmmm---aych---aye!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:23 am
 Post Post subject:

BuBuBuBuBuBuBuBuBuBump Nation! Bump Nation!

I hope everyone is enjoying the three day weekend, but of course it is still Monday and that means we have a special edition of Beat Matrix coming at cha fast! Tonight we have the high energy stylings of....

Anthony Attala
(Cloud 9 resident)

Anthony's energy and progressive track selections are blended in such a way that you can not help but to sit up, take notice and of course get yo' ass out on the floor and work yourselves into a mad frenzy! Attala's crazy schedule at two different residencies in two different cities, we are more than happy that he's able to hop up on the decks tonight! End your weekend off right!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:56 am
 Post Post subject:

Bumpin the Post...Bumpin the Post....BUMPIN THE POST!!!

Summer is finally here and after our first heated weekend its time to cool off, relax and blaze to the pumpin sounds of Beat Matrix! Tonight up on the Decks we have the amazing and mysterious mixings of...

Secret Sauce
(Drum Riot)

Dom's drum n bass stylings are among the best that this scene has to offer! Playing at many different events throughout the years, including Drum Riot, Dom has definitely turned into quite the crowd pleaser! Between the mix and track selections you simply must tune in to hear the sizzle in Dom's secret sauce!

Page 3 of 87