Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:52 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka BOOOM!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner so up on the decks tonight is the turntable stylings of...

Joey Flowz

This veteran and semi retired dj is quite well known throughout the east coast, before he settled in Northern Ohio, but we always say when you have that itch, it never quite goes away. Joey is a junglist at heart but has been also known to play other genres from time to time so who knows what is in store for us tonight....just Tune in and Turn It UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump....Bump Bump it up!!!

It's the beginning of the week, Beatmatrix is heading your way fast, rounding out the month tonight is the sounds of...

Freakuency

It's been a minute since we've had Freakuency here so it's time to catch up!!! If you like techno then this show will be up your alley so get ready to tune in and turn it up!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:05 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuuuump!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight, we have a guest mix from the styles of....

Gravity

It's been awhile since this veteran dj has on our airwaves and he is one of a dying breed, blazing the sounds of breaks but Gravity has sent over a mix of him dabbling in the realm of Tech, Progressive and House!!! If this is up your alley then tune in and TURN IT UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner! Up tonight we have in our studios it's the sounds of....

Myster E
(Fresh Air Resources)

It's been a bit since Myster E has come to the studios with work schedule and day life in general. Myster E can pull out a multitude of music genres from his arsenal so we'll have to wait and see what's in store for us so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:33 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

It's the beginning of this crazy week and yes....Beatmatrix will be on the air...tonight...and we have a guest mix courtesy of...

Tribe Steppaz
(Rockers 175 Records)

It's been awhile since we've heard from Tribe Steppaz since he back in Vegas!!! Tribe Steppaz has been on his grind for a really long time and had plenty of residencies out that way from California to Las Vegas and played a bunch of events while he was living out here a few years back! Tribe Steppaz's dnb stylee is strong to say the least, so with that being said all you can do is Tune In and Turn it UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:12 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

Hi, how are you doing?!? We're safe and hope that you are as well during this way of life that we're all find ourselves in right now. With the Home Edition of Beatmatrix bringing the show in it entirety with a guest mix courtesy of...

Garet D.

Garet D. is a go to dj in this area, whether he's playing House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:13 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuump!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Emplate

I don't think we need to say much other than if you're a lover of drum n bass this show will be up your alley! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:10 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in a new month & we hope that you're keeping safe and sound!!! The home edition of Beatmatrix is just around the corner with a guest mix courtesy of....

DSurr
(Barbaric Empire)

DSurr!!! Between producing tracks and playing on Barbaric Empire Podcast radio with Emplate this days, but if you ever caught this guy at a club pacing around before his set ever? It's like a hungry tiger waiting to break out of the cage and pounce on his meal?!? With him it doesn't mean that he's sleeping by any means so get ready to be broken into submission tonight with his drum n bass stylings. Tune in and don't forget to turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:22 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the reeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jesse Hawk

With this semi retired househead, you get a mix from someone with a lot experience between promoting events in the south, west and have djed for numerous headliners over the years so if you like house you will get in spades....tune in and as always...TURN IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:09 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope everyone is keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Andre Leone

Andre is a fan favorite househead that plays quite often throughout Ohio. If you love house, this show will be up your alley!! Tune in and turn in up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 25, 2020 5:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post, forget the rest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week nearing the end of the month, and the home edition for the holiday of Beatmatrix is coming at you fast with a guest mix courtesy of...

Krueger (aka Agent Smith)

Krueger is a dj that has been making the rounds on many parties/events in the area of late so we thought it was time to catch up! Krueger is a junglist at heart, but has been known to play other genres from House to Techno so who knows what we're getting but we know it's going to be proper!!! Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:33 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week at the beginning of a new month, and the home edition for of Beatmatrix is coming at you fast with a guest mix courtesy of...

Tribe Steppaz
(175 Records)

Tribe Steppaz is a dj that is mostly known to throw down some serious dnb, but this time he's walking on the wild side and playing some house with this guest mix!! Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:15 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka Boom!!! What was that....bump this post

It's the beginning of the week and we hope everyone is keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Forrest Getemgump

Forrest Getemgump is a BBoy/DJ/Record Store owner (Calhoun Records) that resides in Akron, Ohio. Forrest has veteran roots in NYC with BBoy crews from Rock Steady Crew to Illstyle Rockers, to djing many events in the Midwest , NYC , parts of Europe and throughout the east coast alongside many veterans from the likes of Biz Markie, DJ Swell, & Kid Capri. So with this much experience, you should know that you're in for a reeeeeal treat so tune in and turn it up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post...each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still keeping themselves safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Lewper

Lewper aka Kai Loo has made some major waves in N.E. Ohio over the years along with making some serious tracks as well, so with his Lewper moniker, we were told to expect more techno than you're used to coming from him tonight!!! You like techno right? Thought so. Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:54 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Rookwood
(Headspace)

Rookwood continues on his grind between djing and promoting his Headspace event monthly in this area, so with this guy being quite busy these days we thought it's time to catch up!!! If you love Techno with some House elements then tune in tonight and don't forget to turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Justin Hartman
(Nite Moves, Slo n Low, CHC)

In case you're new and aren't aware, just know that for a fact once Hartman gets on the decks with his versatile playing style in many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:38 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuump!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Sheepdog

With a little overs 20 years that he's been djing, Sheepdog's drum n bass stylings are heavily influenced in the UK & Canada's underground music plus he's been known to juggle things a bit in the turntablism department so tune in tonight and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Buuump it Up!!!!

Michael C
(Product One Music)

It's been awhile since we've heard from Michael C, so it's time to catch up to this former Clevelander (now residing in Peru) who has played both nationally and worldwide so you are store for a real treat!!! You like house well then get ready to tune and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:09 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post, each and every tiiiiime!!!!

Dj Semaj

It's been over a decade plus seen we've had Semaj in our studios since he currently resides in Chicago for at least that long so this guest mix will have to do. Semaj is a wildman on the decks and quite frankly and many aren't ready so we suggest you get ready! Semaj not only knows how to rock a party, but has been known to jump out onto a dancefloor to personally START the party because quite frankly he is the party!!! If you've been listening to this show as long as Stout's been a host then you'll know you're in for a real treat so Tune In and Turn It Way Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!! What was that...bump the post...

Its the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Corey Valentine
(Box Five Beats)

Corey is a native of Illinois and has lived in Minneapolis since 1999. Corey was influenced by Chicago powerhouses like Derrick Carter, Paul Johnson, CZR, and Bad Boy Bill. In Minneapolis, Corey's produced weekly shows at local clubs including Starlite Lounge, the Elbow Room, 101 Blu, Fahrenheit, and Subo. In 2012, he rebranded the company into Box Five Beats. Corey has been fortunate enough to share his music with dance floors across the country. His energy behind the decks and on the dance floor reflect his true passion for 20 plus years so you like house? Get ready to get housed...Tune in and Turn It Up!!!

Page 77 of 87