Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!! Bump the post, forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner for you, so up on the decks in our studios for the first time in a really really long time is our old friend...

Cheshire

It's been 10 plus years since we've had this guy in our studios and he's lived and played out and many areas across the country!!!! Time to catch up and perhaps get him to do what he does best!!! You like Breaks?!? This show will be up your alley....tune in and by all means Turn It Up!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and gearing up for the holiday season and summer to start, we have on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Kai Loo

Kai's made some major waves in N.E. Ohio over the years and he's been making some serious tracks as he puts on the producer hat, so it's time to catch up and see what he's up to!!! You like your music with a House/Tech edge then this show will be up your alley!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:55 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month and Beatmatrix is ready to go!!! Up on the decks tonight there's a guest mix courtesy of...

Yoshi Horino
(UNKNOWN Season)

Hailing from Japan, Yoshi dove into the world of dance music by starting to DJ in 1991 and went on from being the house music buyer/seller at the renowned record store in Shibuya, Dance Music Records in Japan, to expanding his horizons and actually produce music and joined one of Japan’s premier dance music record label, Flower Records. Yoshi has also independent and started doing an assorted variety of work in the dance music field such as promoting domestic and international labels and artists in Japan such as Franck Roger, Raphael Sebbag of UFO, Kenichiro Nishihara amongst others.

By 2010, Yoshi set up his own record label, UNKNOWN season. A label that releases credible, electronic, house, tech-house ambient tracks produced by up and coming as well as established, high quality Japanese creators to the world, to which this label’s quality has received regular praise and confidence by some of the top DJs such as Jimpster, Laurent Garnier, Brothers Vibe, Guy J, DJ Sneak and James Holden to name a few.

Yoshi is quite busy producing, running his label and DJing regularly to help spread the auspicious sounds and vibes globally, so you're in for a real treat so tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:54 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka BOOOOOOM!!! What was that? Bump the post...

Its the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the turntable stylings of....

Justin Hartman
(Nite Moves, Slo n Low, CHC)

It's that time of year were we catch up to a certain wookie, bring him on the decks and you know he is very versatile in playing many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:11 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump this post each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and you know that Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and ready to go and soon! Up on the decks tonight is....

Logan Boggs
(Unplanned)

This guy has made some serious waves playing out for awhile now so it's time to catch up!!! You like House? Tech?!? This show will be definitely up your alley, so tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

Game Blouses.....Post This...

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast wrapping up this month with the sounds of....

Rookwood
(Headspace)

Rookwood continues to stay on his grind between djing and promoting his Headspace event monthly in this area, so with this guy being quite busy these days we thought it's time to catch up!!! If you love Techno with some House elements then tune in tonight and don't forget to turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:23 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in a new month with the holiday, you know Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight....

DSurr
(Barbaric Empire)

DSurr!!! He's been on his grind producing tracks (with the latest EP dropping on Lotus Mathematics) and playing on Barbaric Empire Podcast radio with Emplate this days, but if you ever caught this guy at a club pacing around before his set ever? It's like a hungry tiger waiting to break out of the cage and pounce on his meal?!? With him it doesn't mean that he's sleeping by any means so get ready to be broken into submission tonight with his drum n bass stylings. Tune in and don't forget to turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:50 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Glacial23
(Sequel Sound)

Producing electronic music since the 90s, Glacial23 has been known to make anything from droning soundscapes to heavy acid house tracks. Since 2008, he's been concentrating heavily on building much of his own gear, including a modular synthesizer and has been slaying his performances throughout the midwest for quite awhile now! Tune In and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

MM FM

It's that time MM FM comes in town from Tokyo, where he's been living over the last decade so its yet another great opportunity to have him on the airwaves over here before he's hustles back!!! MM FM is a helluva house dj so just wait and see what he's got in store for us with his all vinyl set tonight! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:21 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!! Back on the decks once again is....

Kevin Bumpers
(GrooveHaus/D33P Sessions)

The Headhoncho of Groovehaus & radio show of D33P Sessions still has what it takes to get everyone jumping on the dancefloor! Are you surprised?!? Don't be...and get ready to get your HOUSE blown down tonight! Tune in and TURN IT UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:33 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Up The Post!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner and ending this month we have a guest mix from an old friend of ours....

John K

We keep in touch with as many people as much we can, while some get away...but lo and behold they know when they're ready, they can always rock a set...even a guest mix!!! It's been a really long time since we've had anything from John K, who used to live in Northern Ohio but moved to parts of Texas for over a decade now, so get ready for some proper techno tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:35 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of....

Red Tailed Hawk

Red Tailed Hawk is back in town for a visit, so it's time to catch up!!! Red Tailed Hawk plays some serious house and techno throughout the midwest so you know that this will be proper! Tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump The post forget the reeeest!!!

It's the beginning of the week, Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Fana
(Disco Paradiso)

Fana is a diverse multiversal multimedia artist, abysmal siren, and founder/resident of Disco Paradiso!!! With this type of background applied musically on the decks, all we can say is that you're in for a real treat tonight so tune in and most importantly TURN IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:09 am
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump it up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and this is going to be a really really good one, so you have been forewarned not to miss out!!! Up on the decks live and direct is....

Brent STILL LIFE!!!

Brent is one of those djs that is known for Drum n Bass in this area, but he's a dj that can play a multitude of genres in his arsenal for a set plus he's a fan favorite that hasn't live in Northern Ohio for quite a number of years now. We've gotten a guest mix or two...Now we caught him while he's in town so it's time to catch up in person!!! What will Brent play tonight? Whatever it is, you know it will be proper, so Tune In, and Turn THAT SHIT UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:51 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my posts each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and wrapping this month with a guest mix courtesy of...

EMPLATE

You know who this is and what's about to happen tonight....You like Drum and Bass?!? You will definitely get it tonight in spades!!!! Tune in and Turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:42 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump it up forget the reeeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month so Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

White Rims

White Rims has made the rounds and played on quite a number of events in the area and it's time to catch up and see how he's been doing!!! Get ready to tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:55 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump u up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of....

K.Delusion

K.Delusion is new to our area from Miami and plays techno and an enthusiast of the underground. So we're taking a leap of faith...come join us by tuning in and turning it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:59 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of....

Thunder St. Clair

In fashion of the birthdays during this month, Thunder St. Clair is ready to rock and with all the genres he has at his disposal who knows what he will play!!! You know it will be TITE...just tune in and make sure you Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the reeeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week ending the month up on the decks is the sounds of...

Grammar G. aka Garet D.

It's that time we catch up to Grammar G. Hailing from the AK/Can area playing House, Tech House, Progressive and who knows what he'll be playing tonight but we just know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:00 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month and and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Sheepdog

We wanted to start the month off right and get our good buddy on the decks! His drum n bass stylings are heavily influenced in the UK & Canada's underground music plus he's been known to juggle things a bit in the turntablism department so tune in tonight and turn it up!!

Page 73 of 87