Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:21 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks for the first time in a new month and a new year enters...

Agent Smith

This agent is not new to this area and has been playing secretly for a bit and is known for drum and bass but this Agent has been known to play other genres from House to Techno so who knows what we're getting but we know it's going to be proper!!! Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:39 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka BOOOOM!!!! What was that? Bump the post....

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner. Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

SmooV

SmooV is an OG avid partygoer that Djed back in the day and as life comes at you in many ways he put it aside for a bit. If you've ever had that itch for something that can't ever not be scratched, you never quite let it go and will always have a passion for it, especially when you still not only dj, you throw your hat into some production as well track wise. If you like Prog, Tech, House then this show might be just up your alley!!! Tune in and Turn It Up!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Last edited by stoutxtc on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!! Can you bump this post?!?

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!!! Tonight, we have a real treat of a guest mix from the likes of....

Spettro
(Get Physical/Elevate)

Originally hailing from Texas, Spettro has been highly diversed in the full spectrum of Techno and House, from feeding the fire of a large club or appeal to the deeper side of an intimate atmosphere, Spettro has 2 decades of dj/producing under his belt. With an energetic mixing style and visible passion for moving with the crowd, Spettro's dj performances are a heightened experience and brings s loyal following over the years. Spettro's original production work that has brought some heavy hitting tracks played are played around the globe by DJ’s such as John Digweed, Pig & Dan, Carl Cox, Tiefschwarz & Jay Tripwire. Tune in and Turn It Up Tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:05 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump This Post, Forget the Rest....

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Homework Guy
(Beatmatrix/Young Jungle)

It's been awhile since we've kept things in house and with him keep popping up on FB live, it's time he just cranked out a set in the studio!!! You like DnB? He's about to give it to you in spades!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:34 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka Booooom!!! What was that? Bump The Post!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!! Up on the decks tonight we have a guest mix courtesy of...

Jymmi James
(Need Music/Clean House)

Hailing from the Bay Area, this San Fran naive dj/producer brings the heat which his blend of heady/trippy house, techno party west coast style. In listening to his production and dj sets, Jymmi has a familiar vibe that reminds us of some of the fine folks we have djing in Northern Ohio and we know he'll fit in around here just fine!!! Tune in and by all means, TURN IT UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:22 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booooom!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month and Beatmatrix is just coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Mark Roscoe

(Rubber City Promotions, CMHA, New Ascension, Contrive)

Mark Roscoe has been bangin house for years now in Northern Ohio as well as promoting events and producing!! Mark knows how to keep the party jumping!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Sheepdog

It's time where we catch up to our good buddy has been hanging around for a reason so it's time to put him to work on the decks! His drum n bass stylings are heavily influenced in the UK & Canada's underground music plus he's been known to juggle things a bit in the turntablism department so tune in tonight and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:55 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!! What was that....aftershock....Bump up This Post

It's the beginning of the week and you know that Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and ready to go so up on the decks tonight in the Studio is....

Freakuency

It's been awhile Since we've had Freakuency here so it's time to catch up!!! If you like techno then this show will be up your alley so get ready to tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:28 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuump!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up tonight we have a guest mix courtesy of....

Karu
(Next Level Abstract Music, Winding Road, Shadow Records)

It's been awhile with Karu being a very very busy guy so it's time to catch up!!! The guest mix will continue Karu's journey in the underground with his original tracks on international labels like Shadow Records & Winding Road just for an example. Karu's got quite the arsenal up his sleeve ranging from deep & dark house, techno & drum n bass to the very experimental of the word abstract with his unique brand of funk & soul. Tune in and Turn it up!!!

Posted by: Ms.ConnieLynne Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Trainspotter
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:30 am
 Post Post subject: RIP Rob Sherwood

Any sort of tribute to him planned for WUJC?

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:08 pm
 Post Post subject: Re: RIP Rob Sherwood

Ms.ConnieLynne wrote:
Any sort of tribute to him planned for WUJC?

Idk, Beatmatrix is on WRUW not WUJC and as host I did dedicated the show two weeks ago to him, Quest and all others that I've lost in the last 60 days.

Crying or Very sad

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:55 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!!

It's a new week in an all new month and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight in the studios is the sounds of...

Andre Leone
(Deepinit, CMHA)

It's been awhile since we've had Andre in our studios so it's time to catch up! Andre is known for all things house including it's roots so with this live set is going to be nothing less but proper!!! Tune in and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and most definitely ready to go! Up tonight we have a guest mix from....

Myster E
(Fresh Air Resources)

It's been awhile since Myster E has come to the studios with work schedule and all. Myster E can pull out a multitude of music genres from his arsenal so we'll have to wait and see what's in store for us in this mix so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:55 pm
 Post Post subject:

Its the beginning of the week and you know Beatmatrix is just around the corner! Guest mix coming this his way tonight from the turntable stylings of....

Secret Sauce
(Fresh Air Resources)

It's time that we catch up to Secret Sauce since he moved outside our city limits and you know you miss his dnb style is always funky & grooving!!! Ok junglists get ready to tune in cause this show is for you!!! Oh, TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have a guest mix courtesy of...

Mike Gunn

Mike Gunn is a Cleveland native and a very avid club goer that has made a serious splash locally djing shows left and right, so you know it's time we see what is up over here!!!! Tune In and by all means turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and you know what that means!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Bruh

It's been awhile since we've had Bruh in our studios so it's time to catch up!!! Bruh is a go to dj has been making some serious waves in Cleveland, Akron and Pittsburgh over the years, it's time to simply Tune in and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:11 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

WRUW's Annual Telethon 2018

Yes it's that the time of the year where there will be no live mix for tonight's show, but there will be two hours of some of the best Electronic music tracks that we have to offer! This is the only time during the year where your dollars will make a difference(along with some cool gifts & music that you'll get for every donation)! Shows like ours, Digital Horizons, Electric Feel, Tasty Beat Treats, Erie Effusion and other wonderful shows that you listen to for your music genre pleasure on WRUW reach out to the local and surrounding communities in this area & throughout the country and we need your help now more than ever!

With a pledge, your dollars will help with the upkeep of WRUW, allow the station to purchase new equipment to improve our studios, help strengthen things like the bandwidth of our archived shows(that are always free to download but the sound quality has continued to be elusive to say the least) and continue to build up our already vast catalog of cutting edge music that you demand for us to play!

None of the money goes into our pockets, cause WRUW has been all volunteer & community driven for 50 years now! Who says that people in Cleveland have no passion, determination or drive? We here at Beatmatrix continue to provide the latest, classic and regional tracks that spotlights talent here in our own backyard! Beatmatrix crew have done our best to motivate and inspire you to dance and support your local scene week after week for almost 8 years now! Tune in tonight and show that you support what we and the rest of the staff on WRUW does for you!

Beatmatrix show...What?!? You can donate anytime this week Feel free and support community/collage radio waves for a place to freely play non playlist music!!! Thanks for the support last year cause we had the best show to date...we hope this year is just as good if not better!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

Back to schedule with a live mix as Beatmatix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks in our studio is the sounds of...

Sean 2:16

Sean 2:16 has been playing for a decade now and has been rocking many dancefloors month in and month out, quickly winning over fans and recognition landing him on some of the biggest events from the legendary Starscape Festival, Moonrise Festival, Big Dub Festival, as well as Lost Lands Festival. His hard work and dedication to the local music scenes has also landed Sean as one of the Pittsburgh resident djs on Steez Promo's signature Bassnation events (formerly Dubnation).

Sean 2:16 has shared the stage as an opening act for such artists as Skrillex, Griz, Big Gigantic, Borgore, Rusko, 12th Planet, Darude, Paul Oakenfold, Zeds Dead, Snails & Evol Intent, just to name a few. With such a quick rise in recognition Sean 2:16 shows no sign of letting up or slowing down. It was inevitable that he made an appearance on this show so tune in and by all means TURN IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:59 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner ending the month is the sounds of...

Bando
(Bee Hive/Cumulus)

Bando has been making the rounds throughout the midwest around and is keeping in good company so it's time to see what all the hub bub is all about!!! You know it's going to be good!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:52 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! We have friends new and old starting tonight up on the decks for the first time in our studios is....

Marc Lansley

(Cologne/Low Hanging Fruit/Drone Bob)

Marc Lansley has a passion electronic music of all kinds since the 90s, bringing his uniquely dishevelled vision to industry by becoming one of Cologne's foremost underground DJs. Marc took his time to branch out producing by starting drip-feeding his own material to unsuspecting crowds, leading to a debut release with longstanding partner in crime Falko Brocksieper on the iconic Sub-Static imprint. Under his Crazy Tape moniker and remixes for acts like Walls, Kasper Bjorke or Fraktus. By producing remixes has also lead Marc to team up with Okinawa 69's Shumi as DJ/production duo Truffle Shuffle, which in turn resulted in them co-founding their own label Low Hanging Fruit, which is distributed by Kompakt and sporting releases by artists like Camp Inc, Bryan Kessler, David Hasert to name a few.

Now imagine all this and finding out that Marc is residing in Cleveland, Ohio since 2016 and releasing an unprecedented amount of new original music, catering to both advanced dance floors and experimental-minded listeners, so what will we get tonight?!? Tune In, Turn It Up and Let's See!!!

Page 72 of 87