Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my posts, each and every tiiiiiiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight in our studios is...

Ricky Spanish
(Rubber City Promotions)

Ricky has been around in the Ak/Can way for a really long time and with the rest of the Rubber City Promotion team is always up to playing events in N.E. Ohio no matter how big or small! You like House, Techno and party favorites to dance to?!? This show will be up your alley so tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8 PM thru 10 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooo

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is not only just around the corner we're ending this month with a seasonally warm Halloween edition !!! We have a guest mix featured tonight from...

Caley
(Ultrawizardsword, Stem & Leaf, Proton Radio)

Hailing from San Jose, California, Caley has shared the stage with 100's of Dj's and artists throughout his career over the last couple of decades and you can always check Caley out weekly over on Ultrawizardsword.net as he has some great ties within the Midwest! You like House, Techno and some spacey twists and turns along the way!!! This show is going to be a reeeeeal treat so tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8 PM thru 10 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:43 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooooooooom!!!

Its the beginning of the week and there's a new episode of Beatmatrix ready to go!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Justin Bailey aka Jay Bay
(Sugar Shack/Contrive/Rubber City Promotions)

It's time to catch up to Jay Bay who's been busy playing out thru Northern Ohio and has his own show over on Sugar Shack! Get ready for some serious house business tonight and tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:47 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my posts, each and every tiiiiiiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight in our studios is...

DJ Know1
(The Nod Factor/Fat Beats)

DJ Know1 is a native Clevelander that had a show in Kent State and currently holds a show on WCSB known as the nod factor!!! DJ Know1 has been on his grind holding weeklies at residencies in venues in both Cleveland, Columbus as well as NYC and though he's well known in the Hip Hop community and has opened up for the likes of The Roots, Slum Village, KRS One, Ghostface Killah, Aesop Rock and Prince Paul. He knows a lil somethin somethin about some House so who knows what we're going to get tonight but it's definitely going to be proper!!! Tune In and Turn It Up

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:40 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump it UP!!!

Its the beginning of the week and you know what time it is! An all new episode of Beatmatrix is locked and loaded and up on the decks tonight...

Neil Chastain

(Afro-Cubists, Afrodisactics)

It's been a quite a few years since we've had Neil on since he's a hella busy guy between producing, touring etc etc but we're sure that he's got all kinds of goodies with his brand of downtempo, house, afro latin beats and all things in between will bring up a next level of heat to your holiday celebrations!!! Tune in tonight and by all means turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8PM to 10PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Oh and we'll be giving away not one but two pairs of tickets to the event at Touch that features Purple Disco Machine coming into town!!! Good Luck!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:11 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump it up forget the rest....Bump It up forget the rest!!!!

Its the beginning of the week and you know what time it is! An all new episode of Beatmatrix is locked and loaded and up is the guest mix from...

Corey Valentine
(Box Five Beats)

Corey is a native of Illinois and has lived in Minneapolis since 1999. Corey was influenced by Chicago powerhouses like Derrick Carter, Paul Johnson, CZR, and Bad Boy Bill. In Minneapolis, Corey's produced weekly shows at local clubs including Starlite Lounge, the Elbow Room, 101 Blu, Fahrenheit, and Subo. In 2012, he rebranded the company into Box Five Beats. Corey has been fortunate enough to share his music with dance floors across the country. His energy behind the decks and on the dance floor reflect his true passion for the music over the past decade and a half so get ready for a real treat with this guest mix!!! Tune in and Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8PM to 10PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post, forget the reeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an the last month of the year and Beatmatrix is ahead your way fast....Up on the decks we have the sounds of...

Dan Polito

Dan's style of music in his arsenal ranges from jazzy bossa and downtempo to deeper styles of house! Dan Polito music not only has to be heard, it is the true essence of things that get you groovin and bumpin! By any means necessary...DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

MX Silkman
(In Training)

MX Silkman is a Resident /Co-founder of IN TRAINING, which is Cleveland's premiere underground electronic music monthly event that's been making some serious waves over the last couple of years, who is also fond of crossfading and dark techno. All we know is tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Reza D
(Juicy)

Reza D has been around in this area for awhile and has been making waves in the underground so it's time for us to see what the hub bub is all about!!! You like DnB? You like Breaks? We have no idea what genre we'll be getting from Reza's arsenal tonight but we do know that you should tune in and Turn It Up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump it up forget the rest....Bump It up forget the rest!!!!

This week is the post Holiday edition of Beatmatrix and it's heading your way fast with a stocking stuff full of treats!!! Up on tonight's show we have a guest mix provided by....

Sista Stroke
(Freak Freely)

Sista Stroke is a force in modern underground music, as she is a child of the b-boy generation whose journey through life has included hailing from Houston, living in San Antonio, Panama, Chicago, and Los Angeles, while more recently establishing her home base in London, England. The rich cultural textures of these cities reverberate in her music. Sista Stroke has made a name for herself from her original productions and remix work and has appeared alongside noteworthy acts like Afrika Bambaattaa, Tortured Soul, King Britt, Derrick Carter, Donald Glaude, DJ Dan, Method Man, Boo Williams, Mark Farina, Kaskade, Jason Hodges, and Super Jane (Lady D, Colette, Dayhota, and DJ Heather).

Sista also hosts her successful weekly Freak Freely Fridays show that has been in syndication for many years worldwide as well. If you love house this show will be for you so Tune in and Turn IT UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8 PM thru 10 PM EST or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Oh since Stout is subbing Digital Horizons which is the show before Beatmatrix, start time for tonight's show is jumping off at 6p which means that you have a solid block of 4 hours tonight from 6-10p EST, not to mention there's another pair of tickets that will be given away for the upcoming Worthy event at Touch Supperclub in Ohio City!!! This is a show not to be missed!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom what was that?!? Aftershock on this post...

Its the beginning of the week in an all new month and year, so you know that Beatmatrix is locked and loaded up on the decks tonight on the show get to know....

1 Auxy
(Tek Know)

This Techno Commander knows what it means to rock a crowd mixing unique House and Techno treats from Akron to Cleveland and everywhere in between and its been a minute since we've had him in so tune in tonight and get ready to TURN IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 8 PM thru 10 PM EST or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Oh since Stout is subbing Tasty Beats Treats which is the show after Beatmatrix, start time for tonight's show is jumping off at 8p which means that you have a solid block of 3 hours tonight from 8-11p EST, not to mention there's another pair of tickets that will be given away for the upcoming Worthy event at Touch Supperclub in Ohio City!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:38 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post, each and every tiiiiiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast so up on the decks tonight is...

Grand Gruv

Grand Gruv is one of the most positive dudes in Cleveland that goes out to a lot of qualtiy events and support and dances a major sweat at them and has been djing for years right now. Grand Gruv, playing drum n bass the way that he wants to....Tune in and get ready to dance!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9PM to 11PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:48 am
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and you Beatmatrix is tonight, so up on the decks is the sound stylings of...

Jason Alias
(Cleveland Week:Ender)

It's been awhile since we've had Jason to our studios so it's time to catch up!!! If you like House, then this show will be up your alley. Tune In and as always Turn it Up!!!

BTW...last chance to win a pair of tickets to Worthy event at Touch Supperclub in Ohio City this Saturday! Good Luck

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooooom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix has lots in store for you coming off of an epic weekend so tonight on the decks is....

Anthony Jimenez
(Blank Code)

It's been awhile since our friend has been home to visit during the day our show airs live so this is a reeeeeal treat!!!! You like Techno?!? This is the night where you will get it in spades!!! Plus another Beatmatrix takeover on Digital Horizons tonight which means you'll have another 4 full hours of Underground!!! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is tonight, so ending this month is guest mix to start off the series for this year is the sound stylings of...

Urbanic
(Myhouseyourhouse.net)

Urbanic has been around over 20 years playing and doing events in Columbus before leaving the area for warmer pasteurs in Dallas Texas!!! Even though life took him into a brief 7 year hiatus, Urbanic came back with a vengeance between playing events in Dallas and opening up for quite a number of headliners like Mark Farina and Doc Martin, to having his own show on myhouseyourhouse.net. known as Full Time Love!!!! Urbanic is more passionate about taking people with him on the journey than ever so we're excited and you should be too!!! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

**We're back on 9-11PM EST***

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post...each and every tiiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month and Beatmatrix is just around the corner so it's time to catch up with our buddy...

Mark Roscoe
(Rubber City Promotions, CMHA, New Ascension, Contrive)

Mark Roscoe has been bangin house for years now in Northern Ohio as well as promoting events and producing!! This house jedi knows how to keep the party jumping!! Househeads, tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:55 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and you feeling the love tonight?!? Time to hear the sounds of....

White Rims

White Rims has made the rounds and played on quite a number of events now, plus it's time to catch up and see how he's been doing!!! Get ready to tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:40 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump it up forget the rest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we bring....

Corey Grand
(DJ/PRODUCER + MIXER @ Z. 1079 & POWER 107.5)

Corey Grand doesn't need to be introduced because this guy has been on his grind in a major way for years now and he's been every where in almost every circle throughout the midwest and even though he is well known above ground doesn't mean he doesn't know the underground. Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my posts each and every tiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week at the end of the month and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast!!! Continuing the guest mix series this one is from...

J. Lettow
(Lingo Recordings, More Vibe)

J Lettow is no stranger to Northern Ohio! He's always a man on the move from playing many events throughout the midwest along with producing a lot of tracks on many labels along with his own record label Lingo Recordings!!! You like house?!? You are in for a reeeeeal treat tonight so tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:39 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month but Beatmatrix is coming at you fast!!! Up on the decks tonight for the first time in our studios is...

Kevin Brugger
(Sequel Sound)

This veteran hails from Columbus and has made a name for himself for a number of years there between playing many events and producing tracks, including recent releases on Sequel Sound!!! Brugger is still on his grind and made the decision to relocate to Akron, so with that we decided to be among the welcoming committee bringing him in our studios tonight!!! You like Techno, Electro, and House?!? This show is for you. Tune In Tonight and Turn it Up!!!

Page 69 of 87