Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic GrooveHaus presents Dajae!!!| Touch| Sat. 11.17.12| $10

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Reviews (Completed Events)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:36 pm
 Post Post subject: GrooveHaus presents Dajae!!!| Touch| Sat. 11.17.12| $10
Event: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 pm

GrooveHaus & Touch Supper Club are proud to present the one and only!!!!!!!!

DAJAE
(Chicago)

Performing Her World Famous Club Anthems!!!!!

Brighter Days
U Got Me Up
and more!!!

Chicago native Dajae is one of the undisputed vocal queens of house music. Appearing on the house music scene in the early nineties, she was one of the key drivers in the success of the Cajual label, linking up with renowned producer Cajmere to make classics such as ‘Brighter Days’, ‘U Got Me Up’ and ‘Is It All Over My Face?’

Dajae has constantly been in demand as a vocalist since then, and two years ago the Junior Sanchez produced ‘B With U’ was the debut release on Roger Sanchez’ R-Senal label and later licensed to Manifesto Records for the UK.

The last two years have arguably seen her produce the finest performances of her career. The E-Smoove produced ‘Time’, signed to Credence Records was closely followed by the summer anthem ‘Everyday’, a collaboration between Felix da Housecat and Junior Jack released by Defected and to cap both she teamed up with the peerless Full Intention to make ‘What Do You Want?’, the most successful release so far from Essence. Unlike many of her peers in dance music, Dajae puts on a great show, as those at the Autumn 2001 Southport Weekender can testify – her only UK performance in recent years.

Currently in Chicago working with producers Harrison Crump and Ron Carroll, her most recent cut was another peach for essence, the supremely soulful ‘Searchin’, produced by Harrison Crump and remixed by Felix da Housecat and CR Project..

On the decks!!

Doug Burkhart
(Cleveland)
Grand Poo-bas, Bar, Twist, Groove Little Nightclub, Trilogy

Doug Burkhart is no stranger to the dancefloor having held down long term residencies in many Cleveland Nightclubs!! Expect everything from the from deep to disco sampled hooks to the latest in proper house music to classics which will keep you grooving and vibeing.

Kevin Bumpers
(Cleveland)
GrooveHaus, Old Skool Club Kids, Smartbar Cleveland, Wish

The GrooveHaus Founder is going to throw down some serious tunes by bringing you the best funky, bumpy, jackin, soulful styled house jams!!!!!

$10 Cover, 21 and over please
Facebook.com/GrooveHaus
TouchOhioCity.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: Touch Supper Club Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 VIP Line Jumper
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:00 pm
 Post Post subject:

That was sweet.

dine::::::drink::::::dance::::::connect

Online Supper Reservations Here

Cleveland: Pay for what you get.

Page 1 of 1