Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic New Release - KIR285 – Runsheng – Repeat As Necessary

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : The Jukebox: Music Streams, Downloads, and promotion (only)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: sneakerandthedryer Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 West Sixth Stumbler
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:07 pm
 Post Post subject: New Release - KIR285 – Runsheng – Repeat As Necessary

Kick It Recordings Presents

KIR285 - Runsheng – Repeat As Necessary w/ Remixes by Deformaty and Zpectrum

Kick It is Kicking ass and taking spots right now with 4 tracks in the Beatport Top 100 Breaks this past week and we’re back with another monster release for everybody!

KIR285 is a Progressive Electro banger coming at you from Canada’s Runsheng. “Repeat As Necessary” is packed with phat kicks, big leads and slick production that will have the dancefloor moving in no time! Big builds and loads of energy will keep it that way throughout the entire tune!

If Breaks is more your flavor then Deformaty has the remix for you with chunky drums, eerie pads, hard bass and just enough of the original mixed in to do it justice. Raw and rugged, this one is not for the faint of heart!

Zpectrum joins the Kick It ranks and turns out a super funky Complextro remix of “Repeat As Necessary” that gets down to business from beginning to end! Driving low ends, lots of edits and bleeps & zaps keep the ears interested and the feet in dance mode!

Soundcloud Previews Here

http://www.soundcloud.com/kick-it-recordings/kir285

Support From

Monolythe- "Original & Deformaty mixes are right on the spot, difficult to choose between those 2!"

Farace - "Love the original here! Massive work!"

Marcus Gauntlett - "Nice tune guys with great mixes. (Original for my sets) Will play for sure Wink"

Fisso & Spark - "Big release guys! Full support from here!"

Breaking News - "Big thanks for the promo! Deformaty Remix is for me! Really banging!"

Pale Penguin - "Deformaty Remix for me.... TOP QUALITY stuff!!

Ed Russell - "Nice. Lovely original with great mixes – the standout for me is the Zpectrum mix. Never heard of em before but will keep my eyes peeled from now on. Bouncy, funky, heavy, glitch taste greatness – keep up the great work!"

Pete Rosewarne - "Actually made it too hard to pick a favourite this time. GREAT EP!"

Dimitris Kolios - "SPLENDID remix from Deformaty! Massive, powerful and kicking hard. Will give this diamond my full support."

Beatport
http://www.beatport.com/#release/repeat-as-necessary/977157

Juno
http://www.junodownload.com/products/repeat-as-necessary/2054435-02/

Page 1 of 1