Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic New Guy intro/Whats the best place for dancing or Dubstep?

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Forbidden City (General Discussion)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: CaliMikey Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:52 pm
 Post Post subject: New Guy intro/Whats the best place for dancing or Dubstep?

Hows it going Cleveland!? My name is Mike. I will be movi..g from Sacramento to Brook Park in a month. I am 26. Single, with no kids. I am a bar tender by trade, but am relocating to work at ALCOA. I am a California native, but my fathers side is still in Cleveland. I am just curious where the best places to go are? ANY bell would be appreciated

Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 am
 Post Post subject:

Hi...What type of EDM are you into?!? There's quite a bit on the weekends both this week and next...just check out the Local events section and you can start there but if you give us some sort of gage we'll point you in the right direction at least from there...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: CaliMikey Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:09 pm
 Post Post subject:

I'm not sure of the different types, but some of the Artists I listen to are... Skrillex, Flux Pavilion, Dubba Johnny.... I just started listening to it about a year ago. I was never really into EDM until this girl Molli took me out for a crazy night lol. Now I love the stuff. I won't be moving to Cleveland until June 1st.

Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 am
 Post Post subject:

There's enough Dubstep events around here from monthlys to special events for sure...just want the Local Events part of here and come on through...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: marquiplayer Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 pm
 Post Post subject: thanks for having

this is a really nice forum. I am doing shows in the dayton, ohio area so come out and support if you can. we would love to have you

Page 1 of 1