Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic System Monthly Party is coming to an End this Fall, 2011

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Forbidden City (General Discussion)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: Stark Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 I<3CNL
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 am
 Post Post subject: System Monthly Party is coming to an End this Fall, 2011

The Monthly System Party is coming to an End this Fall, 2011.

After almost 4 years of House Music Parties on the 1st Saturday of the month, every month at Anatomy Ultra Lounge in Cleveland, I am sad to say that the monthly System Party will be ending at the end of this Fall in 2011.

The last monthly System Parties will be: Aug. 6th , Sept. 3rd, Oct. 1st & Nov. 5th. (taking July Off)

This 7 Year run at monthly parties all started with my 3 year Residency at the House of Blues-Foundation Room for the “Revive” parties and then the next almost 4 years of my “System” parties at Anatomy. That's about 84 months in a row!! I put forth my best efforts to include a lot of local Dj’s as well as bringing in some of the best Dj’s/Producers in the world, such as: Sultan (6 times), Ned Shepard (3 times), Saeed Younan, Steve Prior, Cedric Gervais, Spirit Catcher "Live" (twice), Randall Jones, MANIK, Sherif, Hernan Cerbello, Phil K, Derek Howell, Chris Fortier, James Lauer, Terry Grant (twice), Open Cloud, Mike Swells, Maher Daniel, Naveen G (4x's), Nino Anthony, Seth Yender and Aus-10 + all in the hopes of creating a world class club night in Cleveland, Oh. Some nights were pretty close to achieving that, and other nights I simply fell short…However, it was always a lot of fun with great music with a lot of fantastic memories!! I want to thank all my friends and family and my #1 supporter, my beautiful wife. For all the support over the last 7+ years of monthly parties. I would also like to thank the fine folks at Anatomy. They are great guys to work with. A special Thank You to all the Dj’s who helped make this event so much fun, for so long. Especially, Jayme Skeen, Jason Allen, Derek Armstrong and Rushabh 'Shubs' Sheth...The "System Dj's" and the Boys from CHC too!! My new focus will be on Producing Good Quality House Music and also spreading the music I love through my new Radio Show with Jayme Skeen called, "Sound Station", which is currently on FilteredRadio.fm and will be heading to more outlets soon. Thank you and I hope you can make a few of these last monthly events. We will be doing some "One Off" Events here and there...whenever it makes sense!! A few times a year probably. Thanks for the memories and the good times!!

-Danny

Page 1 of 1