Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : The Jukebox: Music Streams, Downloads, and promotion (only)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: GOGO Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:44 am
 Post Post subject: GOGO Music’s first digital-only-release

Back for another round, Roberto De Carlo feat. Joshua’s superb “Magic Star” receives more amazing reworks by Alex Senna, Paulo & Rodriguez, Dezzo and Dom Navarra. This second part of “Magic Star” is GOGO Music’s first digital-only-release GODIG 001.

Available in various shops:

DANCETRACKSDIGITAL:
http://www.dancetracksdigital.com/search/full.php?FULL=39314&ALBUM=1

Traxsource:
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&step_id=0f5fe1230650ff43cf0a86d904f2a97d&fc=tpage&cn=title_id&cv=4241

Also on www.GROOVEGATE.com and others.

Don’t forget the first part of it.
ROBERTO DE CARLO FEAT JOSHUA - ‘MAGIC STAR’ - GOGO 019 incl the hot Simon Grey and Dom Navarra mixes. Vinyl is out now!

SOME REACTIONS AND REVIEWS for the unreleased mixes::

Update Magazin (UK)
Roberto De Carlo feat. Joshua
- "Magic Star - The unreleased mixes" - GODIG 001

This is the first Download only single from Ralf GUM’s hot GOGO imprint and quite frankly, what a start. "Magic Star" is already receiving attention via its initial batch of mixes however these three new versions cap it all for me. Sueno Soul’s Alex Senna kicks of in fine style with swinging beats and lush jazzy guitar, plus of course Joshua’s smooth vocal delivery. Paulo and Rodriguez’s superb rendition spaces out the voice while hitting you full-on with ultra-funky clavinet rhythms, leaving Dom Navarra’s deeper and equally impressive full vocal remix to round of. by Greg Fenton

SpiritOfHouse.com (Switzerland)

These unreleased mixes mark the first digital-only release for GOGO Music and are a perfect extension to the already available mixes. Alex Senna (one half of Sueno Soul) delivers a soulfully bumpin' interpretation with funky guitars and warm melodic keys. Chris Gray & Joe Baron aka Paulo & Rodriguez with the help of musician Mark Fesco deliver a wonderful neo-disco reworking that is full of soulful moments and features a fantastic insturmentation. Lastly there is the full vocal version of Dom Navarra's remix (the dub was included in the first part of this release). by Michael Fossati

Faizemusic.com

ESSENTIAL RELEASE!

GODIG 001 DJ feedback:

:: "I am rocking this all over..." Oscar P (Media Services, NY)

:: "SUPER - SUPER - SUPER." Christian Hornbostel (Housepacific)

:: "Fantastic EP! Really like the Alex Senna Remix!" Henchman (France)

:: "Oh yes i really like this, strong vocals lush elegant production tend to drive towards blaze esp Dom Navarro Mix. Love it all the way" Jonas J-man Sällberg (Nero Joia)

:: "Amazing production! Really feeling the uplifting vocals and deep vibe. Paulo & Rodriguez club mix makes it happen on the dancefloor!" Thomas Blondet (Rhythm And Culture Recordings, USA)

:: "All good mixes but really like the Dezzo remix… nice and bouncy…. Full support from me!" Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)

:: "Very nice! I go for the Paulo & Rodriguez club! Will play." Henri Kohn (Clubstar)

:: "Alex Senna Spins remix is the one for me. lovin this soulful groove." Alex Attias (Switzerland)

:: "Room 8 Rmx = superb deep, a wonderful trip. Alex Senna rmx = very soulful, makes me wanna dance. GOGOlicious" Cay Taylan (Austria)

:: "Dom Navarra's Magic Ride Mix is
chilled soulful house made with love." Lewis Dene (UK)

:: "There's a mix for every dj on this! Beginning of the night, primtime, or late night. Love it!" Thomas Blondet aka Tom B. (Rhythm And Culture Recordings, US)

Page 1 of 1