Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : DJs, Producers, Promoters, Music Discussion Forum
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: ChristopherReddick Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Mnml Scarf Wearer
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:34 am
 Post Post subject: new D n B kid in town...

Last night at Spy this kid George came right up to me and introduced himself... i guess he's from Youngstown but just got back from Germany doing time with our US armed forces... He was drilling me about DnB events in cleveland so i gave him a Drum Riot flyer and told him to come to this site for event info... So anyways, he was cool. george if you're out there, say hi.

Side-Bar topic... I know we were dicussing promotion of clevelandnightlife.net in another thread somewhere... but i wish i would have had a sorta business card, or something regarding the site to give him. I assumed the url would be on the drum riot flyer... but he asked me a few times what it was called, so who knows if he remembered or not. I've brought a few 'outsiders' to some events here and there (all styles) and most people really dig the people/music etc...
So it'd be nice to have something to give some of those random people who wander in Spy or wherever that dig what we have going on, and give them the opportunity to check out other events going on around town.

We've all seen that group of 4/5 that wander in the bar, and then look at each other going, "what on earth did we just show up to..." but then they stick around for a bit. I guess i'm referring to those kids...

now i'm rambling. back to work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Posted by: bushwik Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Afterhours Champion
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

We are working on some promotional material for the site. Should be sometime in the near future. Stickers most likely.

Page 1 of 1