Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:48 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post, each & every tiiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is coming your way fast with a guest mix courtesy of...

Garet D.
(Down n Deep Sundays)

Garet D. is a go to dj in this area, whether he's playing Ambient, Downtempo, House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:56 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump, Bump Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week, rounding out this month and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Justin Hartman
(Nite Moves)

You know we don't mince words, but in case you're new and aren't aware what you'll be listening to on this shows episode, just know that once Hartman gets on the decks with his versatile playing style in many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month Beatmatrix is coming your way fast with a guest mix courtesy of...

Chris Pulse

Chris Pulse is one of the OG, Dj/Producer in the area that continues to play out whenever he can, whether it's with original tracks, dj mixes, or live performances in the realms of House & Techno soooooo you if you like so genres then this show will be up your alley, so by all means Tune in, & Turn it waaaaay up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:01 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump Bump it up!!!

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is just around the corner! Up on the decks with a featured guest mix courtesy of...

Homework Guy & Sheepdog

I've been getting recordings coming from Down n Deep Sundays at Spotlight to feature some of the memorable sets & this is definitely among those! Separately both Homework Guy & Sheepdog can hold their own but collectively together in this tag set, they elevate each other on a whole other level!!! You like drum & bass, then this show will definitely be up your alley, so by all means tune in & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:47 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!!

It's the beginning of the week, Beatmatrix is heading your way tonight with an all new episode featuring an all new guest mix courtesy of...

Wolf Daddy
(Cumulus Entertainment)

We've had Wolf Daddy on for the first time a few months back & that mix went over well so the opportunity presented itself to have him back on, we were like why not?!? Wolf Daddy has been making some major waves no matter how small or large the party was, the drive to jumpstart the party was always there & it was just a matter of time we got him on our show! If you like house & techno, this show will be up your alley, so tune in & Turn IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump This Post, Forget the rest...

It's the beginning of the week at the beginning of a new month, and the home edition for of Beatmatrix is coming at you fast with a guest mix courtesy of...

Tribe Steppaz
(175 Records)

It's been a long time since we've had a mix from Tribe Steppaz, who's on his grind out in Vegas & knows how to throw down some serious dnb & has been known from time to time how to play some house as well but with this guest mix we got Tribe Steppaz around these parks!! So get ready to Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:12 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each & every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week, Beatmatrix is just around the corner, ending the month we have a featured guest mix courtesy of...

Brothermike
(Lovethang Boomin System)

Brothermike is the quiet, quintessential dj & a quarter of the guys that consist of Lovethang Boomin System that has been rockin Northern Ohio for many many years now, so with this type of experience you know this guest mix that's featured tonight will be nothing short of Quality! You like house? You're in for a reeeeeeal treat so tune in & turn it up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuump!!!!

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is heading your way fast! Up on the decks tonight is a featured guest mix courtesy of...

Ian Mariano
(n space records)

It's been a bit since we've had Ian Mariano on our show, so it's time to catch up! This dj/producer has all kinds of roots in Northern Ohio underground history! If you remember a venue that was once known as Metropolis/Trilogy cause he was a residence for many many years back in the day! Known mostly for Techno, Ian always mixed many genres in his set to take you on a journey! As Ian's sound has evolved over the years, the journey in a mix is still key, so get yourselves ready to tune in and don't forget to Turn It UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:27 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump this post...forget the reeeeest....

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is heading your way fast! Up on the decks in the featured guest mix tonight is the sounds of...

Chris Cap
(Intimate Venues)

It's been a minute since we've had Chris Cap on the decks & it was a tag set between him & R.Masie but with Chris getting together to do another tag set with our head honcho Darrell Stout this Friday at Crobar for Shelter216 event w/Forrest Getemgump opening up for Sampled Detroit's head honcho Chuck Daniels, so it's fitting that this mix featured is showing us all what he can do solo that will be a precursor to what we can expect to see him drop! With this dj/producer who has quite a few things up his sleeve to drop so if you like house & techno, this show will be up your alley! Tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is coming your way fast, with a guest mix courtesy of...

Darrell Stout aka Stout XTC

Darrell Stout aka Stout XTC has been working, grinding, hustling behind the scenes of late in the Underground, but lo and behold he's got some things in the work for you to look forward to so here's a precursor of some things to come, so you know this head honcho will keep things house with some surprises along the way!!! If you love all forms of House, then this show will be right up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

BUUUMP

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Due to the Blues Cruise special this evening, this episode tonight...

Best of 2024(So Far)

With this episode, especially with the Blues Cruise special & our show will air once this special is over tonight, we decided to go on vacation & just play some of the best new & current tracks that we've discovered so far! There are some changes coming for the fall but until then, keep it locked where you got it & most importantly Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:38 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump....Bump Bump Bump it Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month, Beatmatrix is just around the corner & we have a guest mix courtesy of....

Mr. Fowler

(Smooth Talk/Welcome Home)

Mr. Fowler is a DJ/MC/Dancer & one third of Smooth Talk which is is a crew based in the Northeast Ohio Area that consists of Mr. Fowler along with Theo (DJ/Producer) & Milo B (DJ/Producer) which has collectively been making their presence widely known in Cleveland's underground house scene, Detroit house scene, & beyond but as individuals they have been creating and performing for much longer so you're in for a real treat so tune in & Turn It Up!!!

New Fall Schedule starts today, so....

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 10:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:31 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post east & every tiiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week, & Beatmatrix is heading your way fast with a featured guest mix courtesy of...

Mike B aka Class 6

It's been a minute since we've had Mike B on our show, so it's time to catch up!! He knows how to throw down some proper drum n bass so if you loooove DnB then this show will be up your alley! Tune in & Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 10:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:21 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump The Post, forget the reeeeeest....

It's the beginning of the week, & Beatmatrix is just around the corner. Up on the decks tonight we have a featured guest mix courtesy of...

Dj Syn

Syn is an avid clubgoer that's been on his grind Djing & making a major splash left and right up on his Twitch channel! If you like Techno, Tech-House & House, this show is up your alley so Tune In, & Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:13 pm
 Post Post subject:

Chaka Locka....BOOOM!!!! Bump The post...

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is ready to go tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Thunder St. Clair
(Sub Merged)

It's the time of the year where it's time to catch up with Thunder St. Clair which is usually in birthday bliss whether it's pre or post you know what's in store for you right?!? Thunder St. Clair is always ready to rock and with all the genres he has at his disposal, from bass, deep & dubstep, to house & techno, so who knows what he will play...You just know it will be TITE...so tune in & as always TURN IT Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:31 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuuump!!!!

It’s the beginning of the week, ending out the month with Beatmatrix being just around the corner tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Sheepdog

Sheepdog, who is known for his drum n bass stylings & turntablism skills so with Sheepdog you should know how he does & if you love the sounds of drum & bass then you know that if this episode will be up your alley, then get ready to groove! Tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month & Beatmatrix is heading your way fast! Up on the decks tonight we have a mini mix featured tonight courtesy of...

Joey Flowz

It's been awhile since we've had a mix featured from Joey Flowz and with this one its a mini mix that features him going b2b with Will Luterzo of Last Action Heroes from the east coast so along with this mini mix we have some new tunes to fill up the show as well so you're in for a reeeeal treat!!! You like DnB then this show is for you!!! Tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2024 3:33 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuump!!!

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month & Beatmatrix is coming your way fast! Up on the decks tonight we have a guest mix to be featured courtesy of...

Andre Leone
(Dysfunktional)

It's been a minute since we caught up with Andre Leone & he's back & living stateside after living for awhile over in Hawaii, so it's time to catch up! You dig all things House, then this show will be up your alley! Tune In & By All Means Turn It Up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2024 3:10 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump This post forget the reeeest...

It's the beginning of the week, Beatmatrix is just around the corner, up on the decks tonight is a featured guest mix courtesy of...

White Rims

It's been a long time since we've had a mix from White Rims, so this will be a treat to hear what he's been up to! You like house, techno & some select club jams bump your party, then this show will be for you! Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Page 88 of 88