Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:26 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka, Locka Boom! What was that...Bump up the post

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with....

Dj Moose
(Beatmatrix Alum, Breakbeat Militia)

It's been a number of years since we've had Moose featured on this show, until now. Time to catch up with him! Moose has been a legendary fan favorite in this area for many many years! He's been known for rockin the Breakbeat genre, but like most djs we know, we have many genres, especially coming from radio! Whatever this Beatmatrix Alum have in store for us, you know it will be proper! Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 01, 2023 4:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe! The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with in an all new month, a guest mix courtesy of...

Andre Leone
(Deepinit, Diskfuntional, CHMA, SnL)

Andre Leone has been a staple around these parks for many years, even when he moved to Columbus, Chicago and now currently he resides in Hawaii! It's time to catch up, so if you love House music, then this will be up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 08, 2023 4:48 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

A.Lien Gonzales

A.Lien Gonzales has been around in the underground for years. Since Alien is known for many different genres under his belt for awhile now, but he's a junglist at heart, if you like drum n bass this show is up your alley!!! Tune In and Turn It UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 5:07 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Lee Majors

Lee Majors is one of the newer djs that's been around in the area for awhile & have been making major waves of late as he's been popping up in many lineups on events in Northern Ohio, so we figured that it's time we get him in to be featured with a guest mix, so the number of genres Lee has in his arsenal to play, let's see what he has in store for us tonight! Tune In and by all means Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 22, 2023 5:01 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump this post forget the reeeest....

Cameron Kelly
(Kinetic Produtions)

Cameron is a househead that hails from New Orleans, Louisana & has lived many places throughout the U.S. & currently resides in Philadelphia, PA & has played many events through his underground journey & have been on opening duties, playing with the likes of Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, Gene Farris, Wally Callerio, Jonn Hawley & J. Lettow to name a few. Cameron has also held radio shows (on Chicago House FM) & not a stranger to playing on Festivals as well, so with this being a real treat, if you love all things House, then this show is for you! Tune in & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 29, 2023 1:40 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

It’s the beginning of the week and hope everything is going well and everyone is continuing to stay safe during this holiday weekend! The home edition of Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and ready to go for tonight featuring a guest mix courtesy of….

Meghan

We don’t need to say no more. Just know that you’re in for a real treat, so tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beatantrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9-11pm EST, stream live on your mobile devices via TuneIn app or listen to the live stream on www.wruw.org

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump The Post!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Christopher Eff

It's been a couple of years since we've had a guest mix from Christopher & with him being quite the busy one of late, we finally got one from him that is being featured tonight! If you love house, this show will be for you so get ready to tune in...and Turn It Up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:56 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump The Post!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Rick Allen

(Lovethang Boomin System)

Rick Allen has been playing House music for years & has played plenty of parties at many venues throughout Northern Ohio whether it's solo or a part of Lovethang Boomin System, so you're in for a reeeeeal treat! Tune in & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:31 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump The Post forget the reeeeeest....

Cap N Masie
(Chris Cap B2B R. Masie)

This tagset is the brainchild of Chris Cap & R. Masie. We've had R. Masie before but we've never had the chance to have Chris Cap on but both have made the rounds at plenty of spots here in Northern Ohio so we're in for a reeeeeal treat tonight so if you like House & Techno then this show will be for you!!! Tune in & Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

MM FM

It's been a couple of years since we've heard from MM FM so it's time to catch up! MM FM is one helluva house dj that dropped off this guest mix before he headed back to Tokyo, Japan so if you love house then this show will be fore you! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:14 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Justin Hartman
(Nite Moves)

You know we don't mince words, but in case you're new and aren't aware what you'll be listening to on this shows episode, just know that once Hartman gets on the decks with his versatile playing style in many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:10 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump....Bump Bump This Post!!!

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Relative Q
(Ultrawizardsword)

Relative Q is one of the owners & residents that run ultrawizardsword.net which is an internet radio show that's been in operation & on the air for 13 years! Relative Q has been doing all things underground with the affinity to techno from dj/producing under many monikers over a number of decades & have played out at many events in the Pittsburgh area, spots Ohio and throughout the midwest.

With ultrawizardsword.net celebrating 13 years over the weekend and Relative Q played an extended set & after reminding him that for one reason or another we've never had him featured for this show and we're celebrating 20 years on the air this year, we were able to feature a part of the recording from Friday's 13th anniversary show that he played & will aired as tonight's feature! You love techno? This show will be for you, so tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:45 pm
 Post Post subject:

Garet D.

Garet D. is a go to dj in this area, whether he's playing Ambient, Downtempo, House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:54 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump This Post Forget the Rest...

Dj Zoe
(Eclectic Circus/SissyBunny)

It's been awhile since we got a mix from Dj Zoe aka the DJ formerly known as Saint, until now! Zoe is a tastemaker & has a number of genres to choose from in her arsenal so who knows where we'll start off with & where we'll end but we know it will be proper, so be sure to tune in & by all means turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:11 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bumpin this Post is like a soul Relfeeeection...

Joey Sardelle

Joey's been making waves & has been popping up a many events around Northern Ohio for a minute so it was only a matter of time that we got a guest mix to be featured on this show! Joey is such tastemaker & has a number of genres to choose from, so who knows where we'll start off & where we'll end but we know it will be proper, so be sure to tune in & by all means turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump up This Post...

Jacob Bennett
(Sub Merged)

Jacob Bennett has always been on his grind and bumping plenty of events around Northern Ohio events with his blend of Bass in the sets that he's been dropping so You like Bass?!? This show is for you so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:20 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump, Bump Bump It up!!!!!

It’s the beginning of the week, and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Sheepdog

Sheepdog, is our unsung Beatmatrix co host who is known for his drum n bass stylings & turntablism skills so with Sheepdog you should know how he does & if you love the sounds of drum & bass then you know that if this episode will be up your alley, then get ready to groove! Tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump The Post, Forget the Reeeest....

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with....

Dj Moose
(Beatmatrix Alum, Breakbeat Militia)

Moose just gave us a guest mix that was featured a few months ago, but he sent us another one just in case we needed another mix to play and of course, we needed one! Moose has been a legendary fan favorite in this area for many many years! He's been known for rockin the Breakbeat genre, but like most djs we know, we have many genres, especially coming from radio! Whatever this Beatmatrix Alum have in store for us, you know it will be proper! Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:27 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump….Bump Bump It Up!!!

Pikachieu

Pikachieu has been on his serious grind throughout Northeast Ohio for awhile and we got a chance to see him at an event & we figured we need to get a mix from him, so you know you need to get ready so by all means tune in and turn it up!!!

Due to special programming Beatmatrix will be on tonight from 9:30-9:45 til 11:00 pm EST!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:22 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this all new month. Beatmatrix is coming at you tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Tim Steelyard
(Steelyard Soundsystem)

It's that time of the year & with holiday weekend ending, so now it's time to catch up with this Steelyard collector to see what he's been up to!!! If you like dub, reggae & bass sounds with an electronic twist, then this show will be up your alley!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Page 85 of 87