Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:12 pm
 Post Post subject:

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked and loaded tonight, We hope everyone is doing well as the home edition of Beatmatrix continues we have a guest mix locked and loaded from...

CRWD CTRL

It's been quite a number of years since we've had my dude Luke Jonathan aka CRWD CTRL on our show so it's beyond time to catch up with him. CRWD CTRL hails from Massachusetts, but is holding it Down in Vermont these days. Luke is heavily influenced by House, Tech, Rare Grooves, Funk and 90's Classics so you think that you'd be ready to kick it with this Party Crusher?!? If not, you better get ready cause this show will be jumpin so tune in tonight and as always...TURN IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area on Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:59 pm
 Post Post subject:

Stay in Bed, bump this post!!!!

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked and loaded tonight, We hope everyone is doing well as the home edition of Beatmatrix continues we have a special guest mix from...

Dj Syn & Optomas

What happens when you have two djs get together to play a 2 by 4 set?!? Nothing short of magical when you have a Unity of Sound morph into something your ear buds will crank up once you hear it. You like techno? This show will be up your alley so tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area on Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump oooooh!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Brand
(Unclosed Music)

Brand aka Brandon Andrews is quite the busy guy of late producing tracks and djing mixes along with balancing home life in general, so it's time to catch up to him and see what he's been up to besides the new moniker. You like Techno and Tech House? This show will be up your alley...so Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

JFO aka Rookwood
(Headspace)

Rookwood is now under a new moniker of JFO but regardless of the name, he continues on his grind between djing and playing throughout the midwest, so you know this will be proper!!! If you love Techno with some House elements then tune in tonight and don't forget to turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Mathias 'Mega M' Rousseau

DJ Mathis ”Mega M.” Rousseau is born and raised in Chicago, where his love of house music began when he heard mixes on the radio in the mid 80’s. He has played in venues throughout the Chicago area from Zhou B. Art Center, Tumbao, Lokal, Output Lounge, El Tipico, The Celebrity Lounge, Gloria’s, The Keg, & The Candlelite. He has worked with over 30 well-known national as well as some internationally known House DJs’. He currently holds down two residencies at Sub-T Lounge & Zhou B. Art Center, so DJ Mathis “Mega M.” Rousseau brings energy, excitement & exuberance to every dance floor he plays on. You like House, then this episode will be for you, so tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:28 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Bando
(Bee Hive/Cumulus)

It's that time that we catch up to Bando and see what he's been up to. Bando continues to play plenty of big events in Northern Ohio & throughout the midwest!! If you love Dub & Bass, this show will be up your alley! Tune in & Turn it Up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:55 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this all new month. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Stout XTC

This episode is going one hour due to the CBS/WRUW Blue Cruise special this evening from 7-10PM. So you know this head honcho will keep things house, so you know that Stout continues to be on the grind, on the move between djing, podcasts, radio show, along with several industry jobs, so you know that he's hella busy!!! If you love all forms of House, then this show will be right up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:49 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this all new month. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Tim Steelyard

(Steelyard Soundsystem)

It's that time of the year & with holiday weekend ending, so now it's time to catch up with this Steelyard collector to see what he's been up to!!! If you like dub, reggae & bass sounds with an electronic twist, then this show will be up your alley!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:14 pm
 Post Post subject:

Rob Riddum

It's been a long time since we've had this guy on our show, but as always this selector knows what he's doing behind the decks & is always grinding whether, he's djing event's or producing tunes being one half of the moniker known as Bob & The Devil! If you like things jungle & dnb, then you won't want to miss out on this show so Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:23 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post, forget the reeeeest....

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Thunder St. Clair
(Sub Merged)

It's that time of the year where it's time to catch up with Thunder St. Clair which is in post birthday bliss! Thunder St. Clair is always ready to rock and with all the genres he has at his disposal, from bass, deep & dubstep, to house & techno, so who knows what he will play...You just know it will be TITE...so tune in & as always TURN IT Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:24 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump, Bump, Bump it Up....

Garet D.

Garet D. is a go to dj in this area, whether he's playing Ambient, Downtempo, House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:09 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump This Post forget the reeeest!!!

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still keeping themselves safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Lewper

Kai Loo aka Lewper has made some major waves in N.E. Ohio over the years along with making some serious tracks as well, so we weren't sure if we were getting Kai Loo or Lewper but tonight will be proper!!! You like techno right? Thought so. Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:13 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump up the Post....

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still keeping themselves safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Chris Pulse

Chris Pulse is one of the OG, Dj/Producer in the area that has a new monthly at Crobar & continues to play out whenever he can, whether it's with original tracks, dj mixes, or live performances in the realms of House & Techno soooooo you if you like so genres then this show will be up your alley, so by all means Tune in, & Turn it waaaaay up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:09 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump up the post, bump it up...

Shag-E

It's been a long time since we've had our friend and favorite wildman on the decks in our studios let alone gotten a guest mix from him so fear no more and the time is now!!! Shag-E has been mostly known for playing the genre of Breaks, but of late we've been hearing a lot of DnB mixes from this guy, so if you like the genres mentioned above, then this show will be just up your alley, so by all means Tune in, & Turn it Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:12 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump Bump it up!!!

Gene Hunt

In just coming back from Chicago feeling rejuvenated & inspired from the weekend, we've been sitting on when to feature this guest mix on our show, until now.

Mr. Gene Hunt is one of the true OG representatives of Chicago House Music that has a career that's started back in the early 1980's when he was a young buck, going to legendary spots like The Warehouse, The Playground & Music Box, getting to learn & play alongside friends and mentored by the likes of Ron Hardy, Frankie Knuckles, Farley Jack Master Funk & Kenny Dope to name a few. Needless to say, if you love House Music, then get ready for this episode because this show is for you, so Tune in, get ready to dance & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:49 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump it Up!!!

Mathis 'Mega M' Rousseau

Mathis, loved everything about this show, so he gave us another mix to feature so we figured it's Treat or Treat time! DJ Mathis ”Mega M.” Rousseau is born and raised in Chicago, where his love of house music began when he heard mixes on the radio in the mid 80’s. He has played in venues throughout the Chicago area from Zhou B. Art Center, Tumbao, Lokal, Output Lounge, El Tipico, The Celebrity Lounge, Gloria’s, The Keg, & The Candlelite. He has worked with over 30 well-known national as well as some internationally known House DJs’. He currently holds down two residencies at Sub-T Lounge & Zhou B. Art Center, so DJ Mathis “Mega M.” Rousseau brings energy, excitement & exuberance to every dance floor he plays on. You like House, then this episode will be for you, so tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:20 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump This Post!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope everyone is keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Forrest Getemgump
(Getemgump Radio)

It's been awhile since we've had Forrest on our show with a guest mix so now is the time to catch up!!! Forrest Getemgump is a BBoy/DJ/Record Store owner (Calhoun Records) that resides in Akron, Ohio. Forrest has veteran roots in NYC with BBoy crews from Rock Steady Crew to Illstyle Rockers, to djing many events in the Midwest , NYC, parts of Europe and throughout the east coast alongside many veterans from the likes of Biz Markie, DJ Swell, & Kid Capri. So with this much experience, you should know that you're in for a reeeeeal treat so tune in and turn it up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:00 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump it Up....

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

LOLO
(LOLO Knows)

It's been a minute since we've had Lolo on our show, so now is the time to catch up! Lolo is an a Artist, DJ, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Network Owner &
Executive Producer of her brand Lolo Knows. She's diverse and always on the move between playing throughout the midwest & opening up for some major national headliners, so if you love House & Techno this show will be for you. Tune In and Turn It UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

HomeSauce (Homework Guy B2B Secret Sauce)
(Habitat)

Keeping things in House sort of, with Homework Guy, and for those who've been listening to this show for awhile, you know he's a local fan favorite, but with this guest mix we have him tagging with the head honcho of Habitat & Fresh Air Resources Secret Sauce! If you love drum & bass, this show will be up your alley!. Tune In and Turn It UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:22 pm
 Post Post subject:

LOLO
(Lolo Knows)

We tried this a couple of weeks ago, but because the show didn't air for some reason, it's time to redo this! Lolo is an a Artist, DJ, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Network Owner & Executive Producer of her brand Lolo Knows. She's diverse and always on the move between playing throughout the midwest & opening up for some major national headliners, so if you love House & Techno this show will be for you. Tune In and Turn It UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at: http://www.wruw.org

Page 83 of 87