Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:09 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Queen Of Chaos

This will be the first time that we’ve had Queen of Chaos on the decks with a guest mix, so now is the time! Queen of Chaos It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...Queen Of Chaos!!!

This will be the first time that we’ve had Quee been on her grind for awhile now and has been developing her skills between drum n bass as well as house and some other genres to develop in her arsenal so, if you love Drum n Bass, House and other genres to get the party started, this show will be up your alley. Tune in and Turn IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:07 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jesse Hawk

It's been a couple of years since we've touched base with this semi retired househead, until now! Jesse Hawk has a lot experience between promoting events in the south, west and have djed for numerous headliners over the years, plus he's got a lot in his arsenal to drop, so if you like house you will get it in spades....tune in and make sure you...TURN IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:05 pm
 Post Post subject:

Scorpius Max

Scorpius Max has never been on our show before but we are thankful to have him on tonight, cause being a Dancer & Chicago native, he is well groomed in the progressions of House Music from before it was called "House Music" through to its many subsequent offshoots. Scorpius Max is currently living in the Dayton, Ohio area & plays a sophisticated blend of High Energy, Soul-filled House, an array of odd originals, and produces one of your more unique listening and dance experiences. With 20 plus years underneath his belt, you're in for a real treat, so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with....

WRUW Annual Telethon 2022

Yes it's that the time of the year where there will be no guest mix for tonight's show, but there will be two hours of some of the best Electronic music tracks that we have to offer! This is the only time during the year where your dollars will make a difference(along with some cool gifts & music that you'll get for every donation)! Shows like ours, Exploding Plastic Inevitable, Darewaves, What You Need, Erie Effusion and other wonderful shows that you listen to for your music genre pleasure on WRUW reach out to the local and surrounding communities in this area & throughout the country and we need your help now more than ever!

With a pledge, your dollars will help with the upkeep of WRUW, allow the station to purchase new equipment to improve our studios, help strengthen things like the bandwidth of our archived shows(that are always free to download but the sound quality has continued to be elusive to say the least) and continue to build up our already vast catalog of cutting edge music that you demand for us to play!

None of the money goes into our pockets, cause WRUW has been all volunteer & community driven for over 50 years now! Who says that people in Cleveland have no passion, determination or drive? We here at Beatmatrix continue to provide the latest, classic and regional tracks that spotlights talent here in our own backyard! Beatmatrix crew have done our best to motivate and inspire you to dance and support your local scene week after week for 18 years now! Tune in tonight and show that you support what we and the rest of the staff on WRUW does for you!

Beatmatrix show...What?!? You can donate anytime this week Feel free and support community/collage radio waves for a place to freely play non playlist music!!! Thanks for the support over the years, especially in recent times cause we delivered to you 24/7/365...with the last telethon being the best one yet while you continue to be safe & sound!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream & Thank You for all donations!!!!

Donate over at https://telethon.wruw.org/

http://www.wruw.org/

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

Rarelife

Rarelife is a Dj/Producer based in the Columbus area that played many parties/events in the midwest as well as throughout the states! Rarelife is also the head honcho of Shut Off Notice Records, so if you like Techno with some elements of House, then do not miss this show. Tune In & Turn It Waaaay Up!!

Thanks to all that have donated and continue to make pledges for WRUW & it's not too late to do so!!!

Donate over at https://telethon.wruw.org/

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:24 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Architektur

Architektur has played Downbeat and Dub in cities from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to Vienna, Austria ever since 2000. Architektur has also released LP's from his debut album Travelogue to Musik For Film, even to his record label Lounge Productions, as well as his weekly radio show Passport that airs on WRUW Friday night's at 6PM EST! With this much experience under his belt, you're in for a real treat so you like dub & downtempo? This show will be for you, so tune in & turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:20 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post, each and every tiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Sheepdog

Sheepdog is mostly known for his drum n bass stylings & turntablism skills so with Sheepdog you should know how he does & if you love the sounds of drum & bass then you know that if this episode will be up your alley, then get ready to groove! Tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:58 pm
 Post Post subject:

Suburban

Suburban!!! We got a guest mix from this OG Host of Beatmatrix last year and we had another one in pocket for special occasion so we thought it's time!!! Suburban was once known as Suburban Kid Jungle during this show's conception back in 2003! Suburban was known for drum n bass, but has always had affinity for all things electronic and after many years since Suburban left Beatmatrix & still knows how to get the party going, so you're in for a real treat! Tune in and Turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:23 pm
 Post Post subject:

Red Tailed Hawk Luna
(Dysfunktional)

It's now been a lil short of 3 years since we've had Red Tailed Hawk Luna on our airwaves, so now is the time to catch up! Red Tailed Hawk has made some serious waves throughout the midwest over the years and continues to stay on his grind! Red Tailed Hawk plays some serious house and techno throughout the midwest but is also known to throw a surprise here and there so who knows where he'll start and finish, just know that this will be proper! Tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:49 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Emplate
(Astrogator, Barabarian Empire)

If you're a lover of DnB then this guy needs no introductions...he just delivers every time. Drum n Bass lovers, this show will be up your alley! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 2:50 pm
 Post Post subject:

DJ Azúcar

DJ Azúcar has a natural affinity for Latin music and its diverse rhythms, as well as House music, whether it's from Soul from the 70's/80's with lots of percussion African and Caribbean influence. His sets have also included, Techno it's derivatives. DJ Azúcar has played & has had residencies in Huntsville, Alabama, Hawaii, NYC & currently resides and plays out in Chicago! With this much experience, you know this guest mix will be bumpin! Tune in and Turn it Waaaaay Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 16, 2022 2:57 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post, forget the reeeeest....

Garet D.

Garet D. is a go to dj in this area, whether he's playing Downtempo, House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 4:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!!

Ian Mariano
(n space records)

This dj/producer has all kinds of roots in Northern Ohio underground history! If you remember a venue that was once known as Metropolis/Trilogy cause he was a residence for many many years back in the day! Known mostly for Techno, Ian always mixed many genres in his set to take you on a journey! After living in NYC, Ian decided to head back here and you know we never forget and in typical fashion, we stayed in touch & waited patiently until the stars aligned to make this happen finally!!! As Ian's sound has evolved over the years, the journey in a mix is still key, so get yourselves ready to tune in and don't forget to Turn It UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 6:23 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this start of the holiday season! Rounding out the end o the month, the home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Homework Guy
(Beatmatrix, Fresh Air Resources)

We're keeping it in house for this one and it's been a minute since we've got a mix from Homework Guy to groove to! If you like Drum n Bass then this will be up your alley!!! Tune In, & Turn It UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe! The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with in an all new month, a guest mix courtesy of...

MikeOne
(Disfunktional)

MikeOne has been making some serious waves with his monthly House event at Foundation Room at House of Blues in Downtown Cleveland, so it was only a matter of time to see what the hubbub is all about. You like House, you like Tech House? This show will be up your alley so, Tune In, & Turn It UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:43 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe! The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with in an all new month, a guest mix courtesy of...

Andre Leone
(Deepinit, Diskfuntional, CHMA, SnL)

Andre Leone has been a staple around these parks for many years, even when he moved to Columbus, Chicago and soon to add a new area under his belt! He'll always be welcomed around here in the underground and throughout the house community worldwide! With that being said, this will be his last guest mix to be aired here for awhile at least....if you love House music, then this will be up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:07 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump up This Post...

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jacob Bennett

(Sub Merged)

Jacob Bennett has always been on his grind and bumping plenty of events around Northern Ohio events with his blend of Bass in the sets that he's been dropping so You like Bass?!? This show is for you so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:19 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Uriah G.
(Invy, Indianapolis)

Uriah G. is a dj/promoter/producer that has been on his grind & doing his thing in Indianapolis from the time we've met him and that has been many years ago at this point! Between djing and playing many events throughout the midwest, it was only a matter of time that we had him on our show! You like house & techno then this show will be up your alley, so Tune In & Turn It Up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Justin Hartman
(Nite Moves)

You know we don't mince words, but in case you're new and aren't aware what you'll be listening to on this shows episode, just know that once Hartman gets on the decks with his versatile playing style in many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:21 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka Booom!!!

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked and loaded tonight, We hopd everyone is doing well as the home edition of Beatmatrix continues we have up on the decks we have an old friend...the one and only...

Mark Strauss

It's been quite a number of years since we've had this dj/producer and family man on. Strauss tends to keep things low key but you know that it means that he's prolly on the grind and keeping a little bit under the radar of sorts so we decided that its been a minute and brought him to the studios for a live mix! Who knows where he will go but he'll be keeping it weird & proper so can you handle that?!? Tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area on Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Page 82 of 87