Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:27 pm
 Post Post subject:

We've got so much bumps to give....so much bumps to give...

Its the beginning of the week, in an all new month, Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up in the studios tonight for this holiday evening we have the sounds of...

Sheepdog

It's time where we catch up to our good buddy, plus this marks 20 years that he's been djing so it's more than enough reason to put him to work on the decks! His drum n bass stylings are heavily influenced in the UK & Canada's underground music plus he's been known to juggle things a bit in the turntablism department so tune in tonight and turn it up!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Bruh
(Reload CLE)

It's been awhile since we've had Bruh in our studios so it's time to catch up!!! Bruh is a go to dj between hosting his own radio show and playing at events in Cleveland, Akron and Pittsburgh over the years, it's time to simply Tune in and Turn it UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:07 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast! Up in our studios is the sounds of...

John K

John K is an old friend and damn good techno dj that used to live here but has moved away from this area for over a decade and he's giving us a couple of guest mixes to air with the promise that he would do his thing live the next time he was up here visiting, so guess what?!? Now is the time so if you like techno, this show will be for you!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:15 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Garet D.

It's that time we catch up to Garet D. Hailing from the AK/Can area playing House, Tech House, Progressive and who knows what he'll be playing tonight but we just know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:37 am
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and rounding out the month up on the decks tonight is...

Stout XTC
(Beatmatrix, Groovehaus, Undrcurrent)

This head honcho continues to be on the grind, on the move between djing, podcasts, radio show and more!!! If you love all forms of House, then this show will be right up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:37 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump It Up!!!!

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month up on the decks tonight is...

Stout XTC
(Beatmatrix, Groovehaus, Undrcurrent)

This head honcho is coming back from out of town and what happens when you have a cancelation and not try to contact anyone to fill it while you're on the road....you do it yourself!!! Stout continues to be on the grind, on the move between djing, podcasts, radio show and more!!! If you love all forms of House, then this show will be right up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:47 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Jimmy Beats
(Groovehaus, Modality, CMHA)

It's been awhile since we've had Jimmy Beats in our studio, so it's time to catch up! Jimmy has made some serious strides throughout Northern Ohio and has branched throughout the midwest and is always willing to serve up some serious House so get ready to tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:57 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!!

It's the beginning of the week, Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have a guest mix courtesy of....

DJ Brad Petty
(NPi Entertainment)

Its been awhile since we've had our old friend (formerly known as Misterbradley P) in the studios but even with life changes, he's still one the hardest working djs in this area from djing plenty various events, plus when he was promoting shows, he'd bring some serious music talent nation and worldwide from all musical genres. So can you say that this guy is a true tastemaker, so we're glad that he has time to swing by and catch up with us every now and again is a treat to say the least so...Tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:12 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month!!! Up on the decks tonight, we have the sounds of....

Kai Loo

Kai's been on his grind between producing tracks and getting em out there of late so he talked about performing his original tracks live with his gear instead of dj set so we thought this was a good idea and decided to help make this a reality!!! You like your music with a House/Tech edge then this show will be so up your alley. Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:38 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post, forget the rest...

Its the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of....

Justin Hartman

(Nite Moves, Slo n Low, CHC)

As always, we know once Hartman gets on the decks with his versatile playing style in many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:15 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast! Up on the decks is the sounds of...

Andrew Yohan

Andrew has played quite a number of big events in Northern Ohio and we've never had the pleasure of having him in our studios...until now!!! If you like Techno, Tech House and a few Bass surprises here and there, then this show will be up your alley!!! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post, forget the rest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast with the sounds of...

Krueger (aka Agent Smith)

Krueger is a dj that has been making the rounds on many parties/events in the area of late so we thought it was time to catch up! Krueger is a junglist at heart, but has been known to play other genres from House to Techno so who knows what we're getting but we know it's going to be proper!!! Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:20 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week in an all new week and month so Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight in our studios is...

DJ Know1
(The Nod Factor/Fat Beats)

DJ Know1 is always busy, so now is the time for us to catch up!!! DJ Know1 has been on his grind holding weeklies at residencies in venues in both Cleveland, Columbus as well as NYC and though he's well known in the Hip Hop community and has opened up for the likes of The Roots, Slum Village, KRS One, Ghostface Killah, Aesop Rock and Prince Paul. He knows a lil somethin somethin about some House as well so who knows what we're going to get tonight but it's definitely going to be proper!!! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:49 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump Bump it up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Brandon Andrews
(Unclosed Music)

It's been awhile, since we've had Brandon in our studios, especially since he's quite the busy guy producing tracks and djing. It's time to catch up! You like Techno and Tech House? This show will be up your alley...so Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Jon Doe

It's been awhile since we've had Jon Doe in our studios! Jon Doe is one of those professional djs that plays simply....any and everything in the electronic music genre!!! We have no idea where he will start or end and he's got free range so we will all just have to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride....Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Last edited by stoutxtc on Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:02 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post, each and every tiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and Beatmatrix is just around the corner, up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of....

Forrest Getemgump
(Might Soul Night)

Forrest Getemgump is a BBoy/DJ/Record Store owner (Calhoun Records) that resides in Akron, Ohio. Forrest currently is one of the resident djs of Mighty Soul Night monthly in Akron and has veteran roots in NYC with BBoy crews from Rock Steady Crew to Illstyle Rockers, to djing many events in the Midwest , NYC , parts of Europe and throughout the east coast alongside many veterans from the likes of Biz Markie, DJ Swell, & Kid Capri. So with this much experience, you should know that you're in for a reeeeeal treat so tune in and turn it up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:36 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Garet D.

Because we can't get enough of Garet D. whether he's playying House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:21 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump...Bump It Up!!!

Its the beginning of the week, ending the month, Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up in the studios tonight we have the sounds of...

Sheepdog

With a little overs 20 years that he's been djing, Sheepdog's drum n bass stylings are heavily influenced in the UK & Canada's underground music plus he's been known to juggle things a bit in the turntablism department so tune in tonight and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuump!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast! Up on the decks, starting off this month out we have a guest mix courtesy of....

Mark Roscoe
(Rubber City Promotions, CMHA, New Ascension, Contrive)

Mark Roscoe has been bangin house for years now in Northern Ohio as well as promoting events and producing!! Mark knows how to keep the party jumping!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:35 pm
 Post Post subject:

BUMP!!!!

Its the beginning of the week and you know Beatmatrix is just around the corner! On the decks tonight is the turntable stylings of....

Secret Sauce
(Fresh Air Resources)

It's time that we catch up to Secret Sauce and you know he's always on the moves between his events and playing since he's dnb style is always funky & grooving!!! Ok junglists get ready to tune in cause this show is for you!!! Oh, TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!!!

Page 76 of 87