Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:19 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Grand Gruv

Grand Gruv is one of the most positive dudes in Cleveland that goes out to a lot of qualtiy events and support and dances a major sweat at them and has been djing for years right now. Grand Gruv, playing drum n bass the way that he wants to....Tune in and get ready to dance!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the reeeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

MX Silkman
(In Training)

MX Silkman is one of the Residents, Co-founder of IN TRAINING, which is Cleveland's premiere underground electronic music monthly event that's celebrating a 4 year anniversary this weekend. So we thought it's time to catch up!!! You like some avant garde dark techno?!? This show is for you then so by all means tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:02 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks with a guest mix tonight is the sounds of....

Alie N. Gonzales

Alie N. is one of the people you've seen around in the underground through varies events for years and you've meant to reach out and have him on but it's slipped through the cracks...until now. Since Alie N. is known for many different genres under his belt for awhile now, who knows exactly what we're in store for tonight...all we know is Tune In and Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:06 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooooo

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is not only just around the corner we're ending this month with a seasonally warm Halloween edition !!! We have a guest mix featured tonight from...

Caley
(Ultrawizardsword, Stem & Leaf, Proton Radio)

We've had a guest mix from Caley before, so it's time to catch up!!! Hailing from San Jose, California, Caley has shared the stage with 100's of Dj's and artists throughout his career over the last couple of decades and you can always check Caley out weekly over on Ultrawizardsword.net as he has some great ties within the Midwest! You like House, Techno and some spacey twists and turns along the way!!! This show is going to be a reeeeeal treat so tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast with the sounds of...

Krueger (aka Agent Smith)

This agent just had a birthday, so in typical fashion we had to have him on tonight to continue the celebration,especially since he's been playing out recently and making a splash! Krueger is a junglist at heart, but has been known to play other genres from House to Techno so who knows what we're getting but we know it's going to be proper!!! Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:05 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Dre Morningstar
(Tarottracks)

Dre is a dj/producer who has played throughout the U.S. playing his style of melodic techno while injecting some exotic world sounds while he is producing tracks on his label Tarottracks. If you like some Techno and a lil experimental twists and turns within the journey of a set then this show just might be up your alley! Tune in and Turn It Up tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:11 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

Its the beginning of the week and another episode of Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and all set to go! Making his way up to the decks is the sounds of...

Jayme O' Brien

(Party Lips/Slo n Low)

Jayme's one half of Party Lips duo, so between djing, producing and life in general, the man is busy!!! You fans of techno and house will be loving what will be dropped tonight so tune in, and turn it UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks for the first time, we have the sounds of...

High Motion aka Aaron Martin

High Motion is another one of this folks that have been around the underground playing events here and there but we've never got around to having him on the show...until now!!! High Motion has an arsenal of breaks, tech and house up his sleeve to play so we have no idea where we're going to tonight, so tuned in....and TURN IT UP!!!

Last edited by stoutxtc on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:20 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month. Beatmatrix is coming down to the last episodes of the year so we're starting off this month on the decks we have the sounds of...

Joey Flowz

This veteran dj is quite well known throughout the east coast, but was in retirement and settled in Northern Ohio, but we always say when you have that itch, it never quite goes away. Joey is a junglist at heart but has been also known to play other genres from time to time so who knows what is in store for us tonight....just Tune in and Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:26 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of....

Evan Evolution

(Tru Events)

It's been a really long time since we've had this veteran in our studios!!! Evan been playing throughout the midwest and stateside for 15 plus now and has played all kinds of events and crowds and no matter how big or small, everyone knows Evan Evolution is as solid as they come!!! You like House and Techno, then this set will be for you!!! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Page 74 of 74