Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:19 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Grand Gruv

Grand Gruv is one of the most positive dudes in Cleveland that goes out to a lot of qualtiy events and support and dances a major sweat at them and has been djing for years right now. Grand Gruv, playing drum n bass the way that he wants to....Tune in and get ready to dance!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the reeeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

MX Silkman
(In Training)

MX Silkman is one of the Residents, Co-founder of IN TRAINING, which is Cleveland's premiere underground electronic music monthly event that's celebrating a 4 year anniversary this weekend. So we thought it's time to catch up!!! You like some avant garde dark techno?!? This show is for you then so by all means tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:02 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks with a guest mix tonight is the sounds of....

Alie N. Gonzales

Alie N. is one of the people you've seen around in the underground through varies events for years and you've meant to reach out and have him on but it's slipped through the cracks...until now. Since Alie N. is known for many different genres under his belt for awhile now, who knows exactly what we're in store for tonight...all we know is Tune In and Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:06 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooooo

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is not only just around the corner we're ending this month with a seasonally warm Halloween edition !!! We have a guest mix featured tonight from...

Caley
(Ultrawizardsword, Stem & Leaf, Proton Radio)

We've had a guest mix from Caley before, so it's time to catch up!!! Hailing from San Jose, California, Caley has shared the stage with 100's of Dj's and artists throughout his career over the last couple of decades and you can always check Caley out weekly over on Ultrawizardsword.net as he has some great ties within the Midwest! You like House, Techno and some spacey twists and turns along the way!!! This show is going to be a reeeeeal treat so tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast with the sounds of...

Krueger (aka Agent Smith)

This agent just had a birthday, so in typical fashion we had to have him on tonight to continue the celebration,especially since he's been playing out recently and making a splash! Krueger is a junglist at heart, but has been known to play other genres from House to Techno so who knows what we're getting but we know it's going to be proper!!! Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:05 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Dre Morningstar
(Tarottracks)

Dre is a dj/producer who has played throughout the U.S. playing his style of melodic techno while injecting some exotic world sounds while he is producing tracks on his label Tarottracks. If you like some Techno and a lil experimental twists and turns within the journey of a set then this show just might be up your alley! Tune in and Turn It Up tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:11 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

Its the beginning of the week and another episode of Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and all set to go! Making his way up to the decks is the sounds of...

Jayme O' Brien

(Party Lips/Slo n Low)

Jayme's one half of Party Lips duo, so between djing, producing and life in general, the man is busy!!! You fans of techno and house will be loving what will be dropped tonight so tune in, and turn it UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week, and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks for the first time, we have the sounds of...

High Motion aka Aaron Martin

High Motion is another one of this folks that have been around the underground playing events here and there but we've never got around to having him on the show...until now!!! High Motion has an arsenal of breaks, tech and house up his sleeve to play so we have no idea where we're going to tonight, so tuned in....and TURN IT UP!!!

Last edited by stoutxtc on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:20 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month. Beatmatrix is coming down to the last episodes of the year so we're starting off this month on the decks we have the sounds of...

Joey Flowz

This veteran dj is quite well known throughout the east coast, but was in retirement and settled in Northern Ohio, but we always say when you have that itch, it never quite goes away. Joey is a junglist at heart but has been also known to play other genres from time to time so who knows what is in store for us tonight....just Tune in and Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:26 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of....

Evan Evolution

(Tru Events)

It's been a really long time since we've had this veteran in our studios!!! Evan been playing throughout the midwest and stateside for 15 plus now and has played all kinds of events and crowds and no matter how big or small, everyone knows Evan Evolution is as solid as they come!!! You like House and Techno, then this set will be for you!!! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:22 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight in our studios is...

DJ Know1

(The Nod Factor/Fat Beats)

DJ Know1 is a native Clevelander that is always busy, so now is the time for us to catch up!!! DJ Know1 has been on his grind holding weeklies at residencies in venues in both Cleveland, Columbus as well as NYC and though he's well known in the Hip Hop community and has opened up for the likes of The Roots, Slum Village, KRS One, Ghostface Killah, Aesop Rock and Prince Paul. He knows a lil somethin somethin about some House so who knows what we're going to get tonight but it's definitely going to be proper!!! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:51 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump it up!!!

It's Beginning of the week and tis the season to come celebrate Beatmatrix style!!!! Up on the decks tonight for the first time in the studios is...

Alerion

Hailing from the Ak, Alerion been making a splash with his house techno style so we figured it's time to see what's happening!!!! You like house and techno, then this show will be for you....just Tune in and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:01 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks we have the sounds of...

Stout XTC
(Beatmatrix, Groovehaus, Nite Moves, Undrcurrent)

We're keeping this in house tonight for this one and it's been a good while that this head honcho has actually done the mix on this show! It's going to be house with some twists and turns so just Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:47 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump, Bump Bump it up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of....

Mace
(Sequel Sound Recordings)

Mace is no stranger to this area and it's been awhile since we've had him in our studios so it's time to catch up!!! You like bass?!? Original production? This show will be up your alley so tune in and don't forget to turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:49 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and you know what that means by the end of the month we have the turntable stylings of...

Secret Sauce
(Fresh Air Resources)

Secret Sauce was outside of Northern Ohio for awhile know but he's now back and playing his dnb style that you've grown accustomed to!!! Tune in and don't forget to TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump The Post forget the reeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Sean 2:16

Sean 2:16 has been rocking many dancefloors month in and month out throughout the midwest for over a decade, quickly winning over fans and recognition landing him on some of the biggest events from the legendary Starscape Festival, Moonrise Festival, Big Dub Festival, as well as Lost Lands Festival. His hard work and dedication to the local music scenes has also landed Sean as one of the Pittsburgh resident djs on Steez Promo's signature Bassnation events (formerly Dubnation).

Sean 2:16 has shared the stage as an opening act for such artists as Skrillex, Griz, Big Gigantic, Borgore, Rusko, 12th Planet, Darude, Paul Oakenfold, Zeds Dead, Snails & Evol Intent, just to name a few. So with this by all means tune in and by all means TURN IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast! Up on the decks, closing this month out we have a guest mix courtesy of....

Mark Roscoe
(Rubber City Promotions, CMHA, New Ascension, Contrive)

Mark Roscoe has been bangin house for years now in Northern Ohio as well as promoting events and producing!! Mark knows how to keep the party jumping!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:32 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month Beatmatrix is locked and ready to go!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Beekir

Beekir stays quite the busy guy around here and we thought it was time to catch up!!! If you like Breakbeats with some serious twists and turns along the way, then this will be up your alley. Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:43 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest....

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked and ready to go!!! Up on the decks tonight, we have the sounds of...

Bando

(Bee Hive/Cumulus)

It's been almost a year since we've had Bando on our show so it's time that we caught upt!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and ready to go! Up on the decks tonight is the one and only....

Meghan
(Goahead/3rd Eye Squeegee/Psylicious/Xcience)

Its been 3 years since we've had Meghan in the studios so this is over due. Meghan is one of the original members of the Goahead roster is a very well known throughout the U.S. and worldwide and her sets will take you on a journey using tracks from all genres of psy-trance, minimal, house and techno. Meghan is not only a fan favorite that is one bad ass mama not to be toyed with on the decks! Tune in, turn it up whether you like it or not cause we will NOT be held responsible for any blown speakers during tonight's broadcast!!

Page 74 of 87