Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:21 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks for the first time in a new month and a new year enters...

Agent Smith

This agent is not new to this area and has been playing secretly for a bit and is known for drum and bass but this Agent has been known to play other genres from House to Techno so who knows what we're getting but we know it's going to be proper!!! Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:39 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka BOOOOM!!!! What was that? Bump the post....

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner. Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Craig Young

Craig is an OG avid partygoer that Djed back in the day and as life comes at you in many ways he put it aside for a bit. If you've ever had that itch for something that can't ever not be scratched, you never quite let it go and will always have a passion for it, especially when you still not only dj, you throw your hat into some production as well track wise. If you like Prog, Tech, House then this show might be just up your alley!!! Tune in and Turn It Up!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!! Can you bump this post?!?

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!!! Tonight, we have a real treat of a guest mix from the likes of....

Spettro
(Get Physical/Elevate)

Originally hailing from Texas, Spettro has been highly diversed in the full spectrum of Techno and House, from feeding the fire of a large club or appeal to the deeper side of an intimate atmosphere, Spettro has 2 decades of dj/producing under his belt. With an energetic mixing style and visible passion for moving with the crowd, Spettro's dj performances are a heightened experience and brings s loyal following over the years. Spettro's original production work that has brought some heavy hitting tracks played are played around the globe by DJs such as John Digweed, Pig & Dan, Carl Cox, Tiefschwarz & Jay Tripwire. Tune in and Turn It Up Tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:05 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump This Post, Forget the Rest....

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Homework Guy
(Beatmatrix/Young Jungle)

It's been awhile since we've kept things in house and with him keep popping up on FB live, it's time he just cranked out a set in the studio!!! You like DnB? He's about to give it to you in spades!!!

Page 72 of 72