Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! We have a guest mix from...

Louie Gomez
(Bassment Tapes/After Dark)

Born & Bred in Chicago, This native made his first splash into production by creating the original Dub Vocal Mix of "Your Love" by then unknown Jamie Principle. This House Music anthem, along with another original unreleased production from Gomez entitled “Change”, became staples in Frankie Knuckle's dj sets at the legendary Warehouse and Powerplant nightclubs in Chicago. Over the years, Louie Gomez was ready to show his growth as producer/remixer and DJ. His productions aren’t limited to one particular style as he is comfortable producing tracks that are elegant and soulful, to deep house or funky dancefloor excursions, always striving to go beyond the ordinary. Louie has launched of new label Bassment Tapes Records in 2015 and you can catch him live on his monthly shows After Dark on Sugar Shack Radio, and The Basement Sessions on grooveo.com or live appearances at events across Chicago. You are in for a real treat so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:36 am
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and wrapping up the month before we head into a new month, we have on the decks for the first time in our studios the sounds of...

Gravity

This veteran dj has been around awhile and has played in many events throughout Ohio and he is one of a dying breed, blazing the sounds of breaks!!! If you loooove dancing out to Breaks....Do Not MISS THIS SHOW!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:56 pm
 Post Post subject:

Its the beginning of the week, in an all new month and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Sheepdog

It's been a lil bit since we've caught up to our buddy so it's time to catch up! His drum n bass stylings are heavily influenced in the UK & Canada's underground music plus he's been known to juggle things a bit in the turntablism department so tune in tonight and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:42 pm
 Post Post subject:

Its the beginning of the week, in an all new month and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!!! Up on the decks tonight for the first time on our show we have the sounds of...

Mike Textbeak

Mike Textbeak has a quite a history in experimental, industrial and electronic music. Influenced by artists like Coil, Einstürzende Neubauten and early Public Image Ltd. in the late 80s he began making experimental music with whatever he had on hand in various projects with long time friend Todd Sines (Planet E, 7th City and Peacefrog). In 1991 Mike moved to Columbus, Ohio with Todd and joined up with Titonton Duvante (Residual Records) and Charles Noel aka Archetype (Ongaku, Black Nation) to start an all electronic band named B/Re (Body Release). Mike has continued to grow and evolve from his radio show on futuremusic fm, to compositions and DJ sets, he constantly pushes the envelope with sound and vision. Tune in and Turn it UP tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:04 am
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the reeeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast so up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Michael C

(Product One Music)

It's that time we catch up with Michael C in our studios and this former Clevelander (now residing in Peru) has played in many areas Nationally and worldwide so you are store for a real treat!!! You like house well then get ready to tune and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:15 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuump This Post This Post...You know what's up...

It's the beginning of the week and rounding out this month heading for a new one, we have the sounds of....

Broken Keys

Broken Keys has been around Northern Ohio's underground for awhile now and whether you know him under one of his other monikers as Chemist or being a part of hip hop group Smoke Screen he's been consistently on his grind in some form whether it's been on stage or off in the studio producing hybrid house tracks. You like hip hop? You like House?!? You like it all underground, well now's the time to catch up with Broken Keys since it's been awhile when we had him into our studio last!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:34 pm
 Post Post subject:

BUMP!!!!

Its the beginning of the week and you know what that means! An all new month and episode of Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! On the decks tonight is the one and only...

Saint

It's been awhile since we've had Saint on the decks in our studio so it's time to catch up!!! Saint's played at venues all around Cleveland from BSide and Bounce and has successful monthly and continues to be on her grind! So basically get ready to hear an eclectic set tonight!! Tune in tonight and turn it up!!!

We've also got a set of tickets to giveaway tonight to what?!? My birthday event that has Anthony Jimenez headlining and special guest Alexander East!!! Want to get Calibrated on September 30th? Good luck...

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:16 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!!

Its the beginning of the week, in an all new month and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Sheepdog

It's been a lil bit since we've caught up to our buddy, especially since there was a lil bit of a snafu, so it's really time to catch up! His drum n bass stylings are heavily influenced in the UK & Canada's underground music plus he's been known to juggle things a bit in the turntablism department so tune in tonight and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:13 pm
 Post Post subject:

BOOOM!!!

It's beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Thunder St Clair

(Sure State/SUB:MERGED)

Tucker/Thunder St. Clair is definitely one of the well known, hard working dj/host /promoter guys in the area!!! You know when he's on the bill, you expected nothing more or less proper as he continues to make waves in the area between opening up for some major bass/dub headliners on lots of mini tours in the U.S. so since he plays a lil bit of everything these days let's get ready to hear this set and no matter where you stand on it guaranteed you will still go BOOM!!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:12 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump it up!!!

It's the beginning of the week at the end of the month so Beatmatrix is heading your way fast! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Grammar G

It's been a bit since we've had Grammar G in our studios, so it's time to catch up! Hailing from the AK/Can area playing House, Tech House, Progressive and who knows what we just know that it works well for him! Tune it and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:52 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and you know that Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and ready to go in an all new month! Up on the decks tonight we welcome back in the Studio is....

MM FM

It's been a minute since we've had MM FM here, living and djing in Tokyo over the last decade and had came back to this area visiting family and its yet another great opportunity to have him before he's back to Tokyo! MM FM is a helluva house dj so just wait and see what he's got in store for us with his all vinyl set tonight! Tune it and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:09 pm
 Post Post subject:

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked, loaded and ready to go! Up on the decks tonight is....

Jimmy Beats

(Groovehaus, CMHA)

It's been awhile since we've had Jimmy Beats in our studio, so it's time to catch up! Jimmy has made some serious strides throughout Northern Ohio and has branched throughout the midwest and is always willing to serve up some serious House so get ready to tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Snar bumps this radio post!!!!

It's the beginning of the week ending this month with a Halloween Special of this show up on the decks tonight we have the sounds of...

Brittany B. aka Red I
(Sanctuary, Luxe, Lava Lounge)

It's been a minute since we've caught up to Red I. She brings the party by either bringing the flavor of hip hop, soul and reggae to the decks but she's been also known to drop some house in her sets as well so she's not a one trick pony so tune in, strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride and Turn it UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:00 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner!!! Up on the decks tonight in our studios is...

Ricky Spanish
(Unplanned)

It's time to catch up to Ricky Spanish since it's been awhile since he's been on the studio. Ricky is always up to playing events in N.E. Ohio no matter how big or small! You like House, Techno and party favorites to dance to?!? This show will be up your alley so tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:10 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiiiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we're heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Havok
(One Love/Jungle Train)

It's been a really long time since we've had Havok on the decks in our studios and since it's been long overdue to catch up with him so since he's usually running his One Love show on jungletrain.net on Mondays 8:30-10:30 EST, we decided to team up and get a lil cross show action!!!! If you looooove Drum n Bass start off listening over at jungletrain.net and continue to tune in to the action on the same bat time same bat channel for Beatmatrix tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump this post forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Singh

It's been a minute since we've had Singh on. Singh is a dj that grew up on the west coast of Florida largely surrounded by central Florida breaks, something that never took, instead he followed all things funky, techy, and deep house and techno genres. Some musical influences included everything from Deee-lite, Dj Dan, Keoki, Terry Mullan, Philippe Zdar & Boom Bass, to Joe Claussell, Cheb I Sabbah, & Gilles Peterson. The music Singh's play attempts to share a wider perspective, stretching beyond the most recent, so-called hottest tracks and trends, into a voice all his own while living both in L.A as well as Cleveland. Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:02 pm
 Post Post subject:

(B)(U)(M)(P)(!)(!)(!)

It's the beginning of the week and just around the corner and with a new month and this year is almost out of here, up on the decks tonight for the first time in our studios is the sounds of...

Dre Morningstar
(Tarottracks)

Not exactly new to this area. Dre is a dj/producer who has played throughout the U.S. playing his style of melodic techno while injecting some exotic world sounds while his was out of this area. Now that his back in our area, Dre is producing tracks on his label Tarottracks. If you like some Techno and a lil experimental twists and turns within the journey of a set then this show just might be up your alley! Tune in and Turn It Up tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump for me...Bump for me...Bump for me...

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks is the sounds of...

G Mo

G Mo has been djing for a really long time, in fact we've had him on the show many moons ago under another dj moniker and would see him out and about from time to time while actively djing. Not only is it time to catch up but to check out exactly what type of music he's into playing these days. Tune In, Turn it Up and get into the journey with us!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:47 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump The Post forget the rest...

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is headed your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Reza D
(DnB Discipline/Indelible Soul Productions)

Its been a minute since we've had Reza D in our studios and it's time to catch up!!! If you like DnB with some twists and turns along the way, we'll see what is in Reza's arsenal tonight so you should tune in and Turn It Up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:34 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump The Pooooost...

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner in time for this Christmas edition of the show. Up on the decks tonight we have a guest mix courtesy of...

DJMC Jinx
(Underground Soul The Show)

Jinx is a bit of an O.G. in Northern Ohio and was Djing a plethora of genres, MCing and producing tracks for 30 years now. Originally from Cleveland, Jinx was playing shows here and in Akron and currently he resides in Columbus where he hosts a radio show known as Underground Soul The Show that airs online on Mondays 8-10PM EST which coincides and overlaps the airtime of Beatmatrix so this guestmix is a real treat!!! Do we know anything else about this guest mix?!? Tune In and Turn It Up to find out where this journey will take us tonight!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Page 71 of 87