Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:35 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom what was that?!? Aftershock on this post...

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight is the stylings of....

David Christopher aka Deviant
(Toes In The Sand Recordings/Periscope)

David has been a staple within the underground in the midwest for quite a number of years. David going under the name Deviant, is the founder of HeadRush Music hosting a local weekly as well as bringing internationally known DJs to Cleveland including DJ Three, Sean Cusick, John Howard, Steve Porter, Bill Patrick, Randall Jones, Mazi, Jondi & Spesh, Pete Moss, Jerry Bonham, Noel Sanger, Habersham, and many more. He also founded Toes in the Sand Recordings, which featured releases from numerous progressive legends-to-be including Eelke Kleijn, Naveen G, Marcelo Vasami, DJ Tarkan, Dynamic Illusion, Andrew K, and RND(). David has also been featured on numerous Internet, satellite, and terrestrial radio shows around the globe and he currently broadcasts his live mixes on Periscope. This is a reeeeeal treat so tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:50 am
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my posts each and every tiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week at the end of the month and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast!!! Up on the decks tonight with have the sounds of...

Beekir

Beekir has been hooked on breakbeats and bass music since I found "the scene" in 2004, so with a decade of experience Beekir's a big fan of mixing and collecting, studying and practicing mixed sets for years now. You're in for a real treat tonight so Tune In and Turn it Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:02 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week at the end of the month and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast!!! Continuing the guest mix series this one is from...

J.R. Clark
(Grown Ass Folks)

J.R. hails from Huntington Beach W.VA and this head honcho hosts an event known as Grown Ass Folks, which is a place where disco, funk, and house meet to let everyone know they're loved. J.R has also played throughout the midwest including Pittsburgh's Hot Mass/Honcho events! Are you ready to boogie?!? Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:22 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booooom!!!!

This is a new week and a new month and Beatmatrix is on the lock and loaded and is ready goooo! Up on the decks tonight...

Rob Ortenzi
(Deee Luxe)

It's been awhile since we've had Rob Ortenzi on the decks so it's that time to catch up with him. Between Luxe and various one off events around town, Ortenzi's always is doing his damn thing with the electro, house, and electronic music that will get you up in dancing. Tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9PM to 11PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Oh and we will be giving away a pair of tickets to King Britt event that is happening in Ohio City this Friday!!!! Good Luck

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:09 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight in our studios is...

DJ Know1
(The Nod Factor/Fat Beats)

DJ Know1 is a native Clevelander that had a show in Kent State and WCSB known as the nod factor!!! DJ Know1 has been on his grind holding weeklies at residencies in venues in both Cleveland, Columbus as well as NYC and though he's well known in the Hip Hop community and has opened up for the likes of The Roots, Slum Village, KRS One, Ghostface Killah, Aesop Rock and Prince Paul. He knows a lil somethin somethin about some House so who knows what we're going to get tonight but it's definitely going to be proper!!! Tune In and Turn It Up

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:59 pm
 Post Post subject:

WRUW's Annual Telethon 2017

Yes it's that the time of the year where there will be no live mix for tonight's show, but there will be two hours of some of the best Electronic music tracks that we have to offer! This is the only time during the year where your dollars will make a difference(along with some cool gifts & music that you'll get for every donation)! Shows like ours, Digital Horizons, Tasty Beat Treats, Erie Effusion and other wonderful shows that you listen to for your music genre pleasure on WRUW reach out to the local and surrounding communities in this area & throughout the country and we need your help now more than ever!

With a pledge, your dollars will help with the upkeep of WRUW, allow the station to purchase new equipment to improve our studios, help strengthen things like the bandwidth of our archived shows(that are always free to download but the sound quality has continued to be elusive to say the least) and continue to build up our already vast catalog of cutting edge music that you demand for us to play!

None of the money goes into our pockets, cause WRUW has been all volunteer & community driven for 50 years now! Who says that people in Cleveland have no passion, determination or drive? We here at Beatmatrix continue to provide the latest, classic and regional tracks that spotlights talent here in our own backyard! Beatmatrix crew have done our best to motivate and inspire you to dance and support your local scene week after week for almost 8 years now! Tune in tonight and show that you support what we and the rest of the staff on WRUW does for you!

Beatmatrix show...What?!? You can donate anytime this week Feel free and support community/collage radio waves for a place to freely play non playlist music!!! Thanks for the support last year cause we had the best show to date...we hope this year is just as good if not better!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 thru 11:00 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:49 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast!!! Up on the decks tonight for the first time in our studios is...

Kaiten
(Unified Audio, Rebel Traxx, Subtle FM)

This Veteran Dj/Producer has truly done it all for 20+ years between djing, producing tracks to promoting events and having a radio show throughout the midwest!!! There is no way to predict what he'll be bringing us on the airwaves tonight, just know that it will be proper!!! Tune in and by all means TURN IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 thru 11:00 PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post, each and every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!!! Up in our studios for the first time is the sounds of...

Hesohi
(Lovethang Boomin System)

Douglas aka HESOHI has been performing HOUSE live on stage in the midst of the underground for many many years throughout the midwest and West coast. Rocking dance floors with sweaty techtonik beats and uplifting ideas BEFORE the advent of laptop computers and you should know by now, performing live electronic music is no easy feat! He has re-vamped and continues to rock it whether it's live pa, djing whether it's the vintage live set up for a new streamlined digital set up. All you need know is that it will every bit as live and on the fly as ever. Tune in and TURN IT UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:46 am
 Post Post subject:

Bump It Up!!! Bump It Up!!!! Bump It Up...Bump up the post!!!

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is just around the corner! At the end the month on the decks tonight we have the turnable stylings of...

Aleks Klax

Aleks is a longtime veteran around here but usually keeps to himself and gather up vinyl and comes out to have some fun on the decks and has definitely taken notice! Whether you know him under his moniker Vinyl Richie of have seen him play get to know him....tonight!!! Tune in and turn it up...

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9PM to 11PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:02 pm
 Post Post subject:

Its the beginning of the week and you know that means Beatmatrix is locked loaded and ready to rock! Guest mix coming this his way tonight from the turntable stylings of....

Secret Sauce
(Fresh Air Resources)

It's been awhile since we've caught up with Secret Sauce since he moved to other parts of the country and you know you miss his dnb style is always funky & grooving!!! Ok junglists get ready to tune in cause this show is for you!!! Oh, TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:45 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!

It's the beginning of the week so you know the drill...Up on Beatmatrix tonight you'll be hearing the sounds of...

Damian Lauderbach

It's been around awhile since we've had him on and we thought it was time to catch up!!! If you like dub, reggae & bass sounds then you are in for a real treat!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:01 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooom!!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month and Beatmatrix tonight is not only locked and loaded but it's going to be huge!!!! On the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Kai Loo

Kai Loo made some major waves in N.E. Ohio before he headed to live over in Phoenix. Back for a yearly visit, we get to catch up and see what he's up to!!! You like your music with a House/Tech edge then this show will be up your alley!!! Plus we hear that coming up to tag with him is...

Rookwood!!!!

We also have an not only one live mix, we also have a Guest Mix courtesy of....

Jason Lyman

Jason is a midwest favorite veteran, originally based out of Columbus for many years before he decided to move out West. He's been one of those few dj's we've always wanted to have on the show but never happened for one reason or another....UNTIL NOW!!!!

Oh and tonight's show starts early Occupying the airwaves at 8PM so Tune In, Turn It Up and Do NOT Miss this show!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:15 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast!!!! Tonight, we have a guest mix for you courtesy of the sounds of...

J.Caprice
(J.Caprice Music)

Originally hailing from Indiana, J.Caprice has made a serious name for himself as an established, seasoned veteran in the global house music scene as a producer and DJ with an expansive catalog of both remix and original works. Currently residing in Dallas Texas, J. Caprice boasts an impressive catalog of releases on various labels such as House 4 Life, Cabbie Hat Recordings, Caliber Sounds, Well Hung Music, Blue Town Records, and Doin’ Work Records dating back over a decade now. You are in for a real treat with this type of series heat so tune in and turn that shit waaaaay UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:14 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post...each and every tiiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming your way fast with the sounds of...

Jacob Bennett
(Sub Merged)

Jacob Bennett has been on his grind and making a significant splash around Northern Ohio events with his blend of Bass Style that he's been dropping so You like Bass?!? This show is for you so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:14 pm
 Post Post subject:

You can bump this post in the summertiiiiime!!!!

Its the beginning of the week at the end of the month, with Summer Solstice in full swing, Beatmatrix is just around the corner, so you know what that means!!! Up on the decks tonight we have the turntable stylings of....

Justin Hartman
(Slo n Low, Nite Moves, CHC)

When you bring a certain wookie into the studios who is very versatile in playing many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it the Up!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00PM or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Posted by: djdizzy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:28 pm
 Post Post subject:

I'll be in Cleveland from July 3rd to July 10th, are there any good events going on?

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:12 pm
 Post Post subject:

Yes and pently...check out the Fb event page for Beatmatrix

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:22 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka Booom!!! What was that Bump the post...

Its the beginning of the week with the new month and with this holiday it's time to get ready for a treat tonight we have the sounds of...

EMPLATE

We know you know who this is so we'll keep it simple...you like Drum & Bass?!? You're about to get it in spades so tune in tonight and turn it up!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:24 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is right around the corner and up on the decks tonight is a guest mix from the one and only...

Yaumbit
(Bassdrive)

In case you missed the last guest mix Yaumbit threw down for us, you are in for a reeeeal treat!!! This veteran dj that has played around Midwest and West Coast for many years and currently holds a weekly radio show on Bassdrive!!! If you love Drum n Bass, this show will be up your alley and then some so tune in and Turn IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:03 am
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the reeest!!!

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is coming at you fast!!! Up tonight in the studios is the stylings of....

Josh Quiet

(Earthtones)

Time to catch up to Josh Quiet, who continues to make some major waves in stealth mode around this area as he's been feeling things on a deeper level this days. Either way, get ready for a ready treat...especially if House and Techno is up your alley....Tune in and Turn it UP!!!

Page 70 of 87