Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic GOGO 060 out now:Joseph Junior & MAQman -Can’t Do Withou

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : DJs, Producers, Promoters, Music Discussion Forum
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: GOGO Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:27 am
 Post Post subject: GOGO 060 out now:Joseph Junior & MAQman -Can’t Do Withou

GOGO Music starts classy into 2014 with the third single from "Joseph Junior & MAQman" released on the label and appositely titled “Can’t Do Without It”. This time Joseph and MAQman come up with a sweet song, which is slightly deeper than their first two outings. With strong remix treatments from Sir LSG, Jonathan Meyer and Rune this song ought to repeat the success of the duos previous singles.

Get the download here: http://traxsource.com/label/15/gogo-music

Release date all other download-stores: 28th of February 2014

Some early reactions:

:: "Really cool release, hard to pick best mix!! Thanks." Oli (Real People Music, UK)

:: "Wicked Package All Round!!!" Vinny Da Vinci (House Afrika, South Africa)

:: "I love it." Craig Bartlett (L'America, UK)

:: "Thanks for the music. I like a few of the mixes, especially the SIR LSG mixes & the Rune Inst." Danny Krivit (NY, USA)

:: "Awesome soulful house track, the Main mix is the one for me, but I love the Rune remix too. Pure class on GOGO!" Franco Martinelli (Housepage, Italy)

:: "Lovely floaty groove. Great set of remixes for different parts of the night. My favs go to Sir LSG Vocal Mix & Rune Remix. Thanks and best of luck with it." Hector Romero (Def Mix, USA)

:: "Nice release, song and work! My heart goes to the Main Mix and the Sir LSG (Vocal Mix). Perfect for my crowd! Full support, play and chart it!" DJ Rork (Stalwart Records, France)

:: "Lovin the tune, excellent vocals and cool production, MAQman Main Mix for me." Joan Ribas (Ibizasoulstice, Spain)

:: "Hard to pick between the Jonathan Meyer mix and the Rune mix. Will be on the next show." Antony Angell (Essentialhouseradioshow, UK)

More reactions, sound-snippets and info here: http://gogo-music.net/releases/Joseph-Junior-MAQman-Cant-Do-Without-It.php

www.GOGO-Music.net
www.facebook.com/GOGO.Music.Label
www.twitter.com/GOGO_Music_1

GOGO Music ... music it is and is it!

Page 1 of 1