Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic GrooveHaus presents Andrew Emil!! Touch| Sat 4.13.13 $5

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Reviews (Completed Events)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 am
 Post Post subject: GrooveHaus presents Andrew Emil!! Touch| Sat 4.13.13 $5
Event: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:00 pm

GrooveHaus is back with the Change Request Tour with Chicago's own Andrew Emil taking the decks!!! Justin Hartman gets us bouncin to start the night off so we hope to see you all there!! This will be a night for the True Heads!!!!

ANDREW EMIL
(Chicago)

four play music, Classic Music Company, Great Lakes Audio, S&S Records, OM Records, Seasons, Farris Wheel, Gallery Music Group, Look At You, Alphabet, .dotbleep, Smooth Agent, Kompute, Roam Recordings, Industry Recordings, Classic, Panhandle, and Cafe Del Mar Music

Andrew Emil has been a respected fixture and familiar face in Chicago’s vibrant and diverse music scene for over two decades. A concert-­‐trained percussionist since the age 11, Emil earned a chair in his native Kansas City Symphony, but eventually moved to Chicago in the late nineties to attend Columbia College and study audio engineering and music composition. It was during this time that his passion for all forms of art, including audio and visual, led both Emil and his brother Erik Christian to begin organizing and hosting gallery events that integrated sound, graphics and graffiti. The result was a series of parties that fused a multitude of artistic
mediums into one all-­‐encompassing culture of creative expression.

Emil spent 2012 working on a full-­‐length Change Request LP, new music as Broadway & Wilson with Jeff Bloom, and also developed and fine-­‐tuned a new moniker that holds a particularly special place in his heart: After Monday (the duo consisting of Emil and his longtime friend and Chicago house institution, Gene Farris). Emil is touring in 2013 to promote his Change Request LP on Seasons Recordings and is Handling Happy Feet, in addition to putting out releases and remixes on Derrick Carter’s Classic Music Company, Mark Farina’s Great Lakes Audio, and six time GRAMMY nominee Steve “Silk” Hurley’s S&S Records. Emil remains one of Chicago's most respected and lauded DJs and producers. With numerous productions that have landed on countless Top 100 charts, a notable discography and legitimate DJ resume, and—perhaps most importantly—the unwavering support of Chicago’s many prominent local house music icons, Emil stands out as his own man and a true talent amid a crowd of
old-­‐school house heavyweights.

http://www.fourplaymusic.com/
http://www.facebook.com/andrewemil
http://twitter.com/andrewemil
www.aptentertainment.com

JUSTIN HARTMAN
(Cleveland)

CHC, Slo N Low

Justin is one of Cleveland's renaissance DJs. He can effortlessly move the dancefloor with his amazing ability to deliver diversity between styles of house music from Acid, Deep, Tech, to Nu Disco!! Whatever he delivers he will keep you moving guaranteed!!

21 and over, $5 Cover
10:30 pm

For more info on GrooveHaus please visit:
www.Facebook.com/Groovehaus
https://twitter.com/GrooveHaus
Touchohiocity.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 am
 Post Post subject:

Sleeper event coming at you in 3 Days!!!
Wink

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1