Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic Heart Breaks| The Symposium| Friday Feb. 15th| $5 cover

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Reviews (Completed Events)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:28 am
 Post Post subject: Heart Breaks| The Symposium| Friday Feb. 15th| $5 cover
Event: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Cupid will not be allowed here...this will not leave you feeling warm and fuzzy but you may be hot and sweaty.Heart Breaker

This is throwing you back to a time where the strife of breakbeats ruled. It's been too long so get ready to be held hostage for a bit and you will dance like it was your last time on earth, leaving your heart as broken as your feet on the dance floor!!!

The platoon called for this mission deployed for the first wave of the invasion includes...

Damien aka Kosher Kuts
Justin Hartman
Nate Thomas
Gravity
Shag E
Clevr

The Symposium
11802 Detroit Ave
Lakewood, Ohio
$5 Cover

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:16 pm
 Post Post subject:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:33 am
 Post Post subject:

Tonight's the Night!!!!
Cool Cool Cool

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:56 am
 Post Post subject:

Thank You everyone who played and came out and supported this event....Yeah this Househead got this one together and from the response and well received wishes...

I would like to especially thank Kevin Jackson for the amazing visuals for this event and my partner in crime Kindra for everything else with this! Imma just let you cut bitches left and right from here on out to weed whack the bs out of the gate!

Maybe you shall see another one like this...after I recover and forget about how crazy it got to put this together...
Cool Cool Cool

Page 1 of 1