Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic GrooveHaus/Shiva presents J.Lettow| Touch| Sat. 12.08.12| $5

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Reviews (Completed Events)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:58 pm
 Post Post subject: GrooveHaus/Shiva presents J.Lettow| Touch| Sat. 12.08.12| $5
Event: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 pm

GrooveHaus and Shiva presenting J.Lettow and Brandon Audette!!!

J.Lettow
(Lingo Recordings, Soul Fuel, Kolour, UMA, Open Bar, Sour Mash Audio)

Currently living in Cinncinati, J.Lettow has spent most of his life surrounded by the music living in Chicago allowed him to eat, sleep, and breathe passionately about HOUSE music with support, intuition, and gear he started writing his own beats. and is now Co Owner/founder of Lingo Studios and Lingo Recordings...

With his first release in early 2005 (Safe in Sound Lettow and Ice -Keep dancin') J.Lettow has spent alot of time in the studio perfecting his sound, creating dance music bringing a new sound to the rise with releases on Kolour Recordings (Lettow and Ice- move you), He is definitely doing his part for the movement. Keepin it underground and the beats pumpin on the dancefloor worldwide!

Opening duties Brandon Audette
(Detroit/Deep Love)
http://soundcloud.com/brandonaudette

Hailing from Detroit and with quite a few of events up in the 313
After only a few years on the scene, Brandon has found himself playing alongside well-respected artists such as: Deniz Kurtel, DJ Three, Mano Le Tough, Greg Gow, Noel Jackson, Savile, Francis Harris, Tripmastaz, Olin, Monty Luke, Dan Bain, and Stacey Pullen. Brandon is known for his extended live sets early in the evening or early in the morning. Whichever the setting, he knows how to build and work a room. He lets the audience know they're experiencing something very special. His sets are deep, driving, and speckled with moments of joy, sadness, and beauty. All the while maintaining a hypnotizing, underlying groove.

Get ready for this installment to welcome both of this guys back to the underground in this area!

GrooveHaus/Shiva
Touch Supperclub
Ohio City
10:30-2:30AM
$5 Cover

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

Tonight's the Night! Stop by for a bit and even though there are a lot of events going on if you want quality house underground in CLE...here is where you will get it...in spades...
Cool

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:38 am
 Post Post subject:

Thanks to everyone that came and support and wished that they were there...We couldn't ask for much more than that...music, vibes from Brandon Audette and J.Lettow and ppl dancing and completely enjoying themselves...thank you CLE....you do know what's up....believe that you can have in your own back yard what you can see in other cities within the U.S.....
Cool

Posted by: jakec Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Professional Hipster
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 pm
 Post Post subject:

amazing night. 2nd everything Stouty said Very Happy Real house music continues to be alive & well in Cleveland...

Page 1 of 1