Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index
    
Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic And the home....of the......

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Forbidden City (General Discussion)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: curved.space.labs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Afterhours Champion
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:31 am
Joined: 27 Apr 2005  Posts: 1275
 Post Post subject: And the home....of the......

Location: The Bay Area
Back to top




_________________
Sentience


 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address

Posted by: The Scythian Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Cockmongler
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:56 pm
Joined: 04 Mar 2005  Posts: 2184
 Post Post subject:

Location: ...all up in your tight ass!
Back to top


Yes...this is correct...the jets will be at home for the super bowl.

_________________


 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 am
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


The Scythian wrote:
Yes...this is correct...the jets will be at home for the super bowl.


_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:47 am
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top




the amount of bellyaching today on the internet is fucking awesome

cry in your pillows harder

_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:47 am
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


no seriously cry harder

_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: curved.space.labs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Afterhours Champion
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:40 pm
Joined: 27 Apr 2005  Posts: 1275
 Post Post subject:

Location: The Bay Area
Back to top


god damn did that suck rotting, flacid deer dong. The Jets spent all their emotional energy taking down Bellichick, which sucks, as they are clearly a better team than your rapist-led, urine-stained pants-wearing, smoke & mirrors running "team".

Oh well, good luck in two weeks - the Pack are on some other shit.

_________________
Sentience


 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 pm
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


curved.space.labs wrote:
god damn did that suck rotting, flacid deer dong. The Jets spent all their emotional energy taking down Bellichick, which sucks, as they are clearly a better team than your rapist-led, urine-stained pants-wearing, smoke & mirrors running "team".

Oh well, good luck in two weeks - the Pack are on some other shit.




_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:08 pm
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


ugh, 3 super bowl appearances in 5 years, eurgh, the fucking worst team in the league. literally the worst. so bad. smoke and mirrors

_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 pm
Joined: 15 Mar 2004  Posts: 7247
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216 in the mix!!!
Back to top




Popcorn

_________________
"I got love for you too but STEP! You do you and I'll do me and stay out of my face unless you want some real talk"
"Don't declare open season when you're a little black duck, ppl might start hunting"


 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: The Scythian Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Cockmongler
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:19 pm
Joined: 04 Mar 2005  Posts: 2184
 Post Post subject:

Location: ...all up in your tight ass!
Back to top


csl wrote:
the Pack are on some other shit.


The fact that they almost got owned by a third sting QB has me suspecting this "other shit" might be water polo, and not football.

Not one to count my chickens though, otherwise I would have been up in this thread a lot sooner.

_________________


 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Posted by: curved.space.labs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Afterhours Champion
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 pm
Joined: 27 Apr 2005  Posts: 1275
 Post Post subject:

Location: The Bay Area
Back to top


graph wrote:
smoke and mirrors


Yep. It's no secret what the formula is - run and stop the run. It's been that way since Cowher and even back to the 70s. The smoke & mirrors is Roethlisqueefer. The passing attack of the Steelers is consistently a joke and statistically a pile of dog shit. Pedestrian at best. It's like the mystery of the wide open White receiver...the Ed McCaffery effect - how are you going to let that guy catch the ball? Just cover him and he'll net 1 for 11 yards. By the same token, play the right defense and date rapist will not beat you. I'm not sure why NFL defensive coordinators are taking so long to figure it out - load the box, stop the run, play zone/zone dog and run blitz and you'll win. So frustrating to watch that second rate roofie master get wins and 2 rings in spite of himself sucking so horribly at the most important position on the field.

_________________
Sentience


 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address

Posted by: curved.space.labs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Afterhours Champion
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 pm
Joined: 27 Apr 2005  Posts: 1275
 Post Post subject:

Location: The Bay Area
Back to top


The Scythian wrote:
csl wrote:
the Pack are on some other shit.


The fact that they almost got owned by a third sting QB has me suspecting this "other shit" might be water polo, and not football.

Not one to count my chickens though, otherwise I would have been up in this thread a lot sooner.


almost counts for shit in this league. Fact of the matter is their defense is light years beyond anything they've faced this year.

Clay Matthews FTW.

_________________
Sentience


 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


curved.space.labs wrote:
graph wrote:
smoke and mirrors


Yep. It's no secret what the formula is - run and stop the run. It's been that way since Cowher and even back to the 70s. The smoke & mirrors is Roethlisqueefer. The passing attack of the Steelers is consistently a joke and statistically a pile of dog shit. Pedestrian at best. It's like the mystery of the wide open White receiver...the Ed McCaffery effect - how are you going to let that guy catch the ball? Just cover him and he'll net 1 for 11 yards. By the same token, play the right defense and date rapist will not beat you. I'm not sure why NFL defensive coordinators are taking so long to figure it out - load the box, stop the run, play zone/zone dog and run blitz and you'll win. So frustrating to watch that second rate roofie master get wins and 2 rings in spite of himself sucking so horribly at the most important position on the field.




_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 pm
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


curved.space.labs wrote:
almost counts for shit in this league. Fact of the matter is their defense is light years beyond anything they've faced this year.

Clay Matthews FTW.


i'm still laughing at this

does clay make your dinger tingle ? awww you have urlacher syndrome *pats u on the head*

_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:39 pm
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


also careful about all your bandwagoning, if you leap too late you'll get a trailer hitch on your butt ;_;

_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 pm
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


graph wrote:
also careful about all your bandwagoning, if you leap too late you'll get a trailer hitch up your arse ;_;


_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: curved.space.labs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Afterhours Champion
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:56 pm
Joined: 27 Apr 2005  Posts: 1275
 Post Post subject:

Location: The Bay Area
Back to top


graph wrote:
also careful about all your bandwagoning, if you leap too late you'll get a trailer hitch on your butt ;_;


Yeah, buddy....riiiiiiiiiiight. Like I haven't been a hardcore Green Bay fan since '93. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
Sentience


 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:37 pm
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


curved.space.labs wrote:
Yeah, buddy....riiiiiiiiiiight. Like I haven't been a hardcore Green Bay fan since '93. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


keep up your 'nfl sage' stance, it looks good

_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: graph Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 hublugggggghhhh
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 pm
Joined: 06 Apr 2004  Posts: 8898
 Post Post subject:

Location: 216/412
Back to top


its ok i fell for the whole 'lean ripped cool strong white defense guy' with kevin greene but i was also 11

_________________


 View user's profile Send private message

Posted by: curved.space.labs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Afterhours Champion
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 am
Joined: 27 Apr 2005  Posts: 1275
 Post Post subject:

Location: The Bay Area
Back to top


keep up your 'cartoon-for-every-single response in lieu of anything of having anything of value to say' stance, it looks good.

graph wrote:
its ok i fell for the whole 'lean ripped cool strong white defense guy' with kevin greene but i was also 11


damn, son...you knew how to get me. that's it, game over...you broke out the gay slur. I mean, seriously, bro...you're like Jax ripping my arm off...like, whoa.....

_________________
Sentience


 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Display posts from previous:   

Page 1 of 1
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum

Cleveland Nightlife topic RSS feed 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group