Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : DJs, Producers, Promoters, Music Discussion Forum
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: theoriginalsaint Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Person Who Passes Out Flyers
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:57 pm
 Post Post subject: saint.

Performing Name: saint.

Real Name(s): richard

DJ and/or Live PA: DJ

Type(s) of music: turntablism, house, hip hop, electro, synth pop, funk, breakbeats, club, if it has a beat I'll make it work

email: saint8184@gmail.com

Websites:

http://www.myspace.com/theoriginalsaint

AboutMe:
I've been a DJ for nearly 7 years, I am a recent college graduate and relatively new to the area, I have a large variety in my tastes in music and it prevails in my mixes, visit my myspace page and go to the blog to download all my latest mixes and studio projects

Posted by: ForrestGetemgump Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Candy Raver
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:58 pm
 Post Post subject: DJ Forrest Getemgump

Performing Name: Forrest Getemgump

Real Name(s): Forrest

Type(s) of music: Breaks (The real breaks with 2 copies of every record), Classic Hip-Hop, Soul & Funk

email: Getemgump@hotmail.com

Websites:

www.forrestgetemgump.com
www.myspace.com/forrestgetemgump

Bio:

BIOGRAPHY “Get Em Gump” It was after the movie Forrest Gump hit the theaters that Crazy Legs of the Rock Steady Crew started calling Forrest, “Gump.” As Forrest, Burn-One, Crazy Legs and few others were representing in circles and battling in the New York City nightclubs, they would often say “Get em Gump” when provoking Forrest to battle another dancer. Thus the name Forrest Getemgump became his official B-boy name. Forrest Webb aka Forrest Getemgump started dancing in 1982. He was inspired after seeing some of his Jr. high school classmates dancing in a school talent show. He was also inspired by crews such as Nasty With Rock, Rock Steady Crew, New York City Breakers, and other crews who were on the scene in New York City. As a B-boy in the early and mid-1980’s Forrest spent a lot of his time dancing in the teen clubs in Central New York such as Studio 15, Sports A Rama, and Nowhere City. As the scene died in the later part of the 80’s Forrest practiced other styles of hip-hop dance and would occasionally hit the floor. DJs Inspiration DJing caught Getemgump’s interest in the early 80’s. However he didn’t have any DJ equipment until 1986. He was inspired to buy DJ equipment after meeting DJ Swell (former DJ for Father MC) from Far Rockaway Queens. Forrest remembers often hanging out at Swell’s house after school and watching him cut up breaks such as Take Me to the Mardi Gras, Long Red, and Funky President. He remembers hearing old school cassette tapes of Father MC rhyming while Swel was cutting up and mixing the breaks. Breakin’ with Rock Steady In the early 90’s, Forrest was introduced to Crazy Legs of the Rock Steady Crew through Q-Unique and Jerry Fast Feet Fontanez. This set the wheels in motion for Forrest to start practicing breaking again. Soon he found himself practicing with veteran B-boys such as Burn-One, Ken Swift, and Crazy Legs and up and comings such as Flo Master, Shaolin Monk, Honey Rockwell, and Smerk. Eventually he became a member of the Rock Steady Crew. By 1996, Forrest decided to form another crew with his Ohio friends Dre Live and Bobby Blaze. They would take on the name Illstyle Rockers. Illstyle became pivotal in Ohio B-boy history as they were the first crew to represent Ohio in the 90’s. Illstyle Rockers along with events such as Scribble Jam, and the Columbus Hip-Hop Expo were the first to hold B-boy jams and competitions during the 90’s. Touring with Puremovement Between 1993 and 1999, Forrest and Burn One were traveling all over the tri-state area representing at jams in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Long Island, and Philadelphia. Forrest also began traveling overseas to countries such as Switzerland, Italy, UK, Germany, and France to B-boy, DJ, and judge breaking competitions. In 1999 he became friends with Philadelphia dancers Rafael Xavier Williams (Zee No Zeen) and B-girl Jules who introduced him to Rennie Harris. For the next couple of years Forrest toured with Puremovement and affiliated productions through the United States, Europe and South Asia. Back to the Stacks During his travels to many different cities and countries, Forrest would often spend his per diem in the record stores. The quest for beats became and everyday job for DJ Forrest Getemgump Over the years he has acquired a massive collection of breaks and beats hoping to follow the footsteps of DJs such as Kool DJ Herc, Afrika Bambaataa, Grandmaster Flash, Grandwizard Theodore, DJ Whiz Kid, DXT, DJ Jazzy Jay, Louie Lou, and the late Break DJ Leacy. Currently Forrest continues to dance, DJ, and act. He tours with his dance company Illstyle & Peace Productions, DJ’s at Brooklyn Sole, and takes on acting jobs in his spare time. His future plans are to have a touring company as well as a company that will have it’s own theatre, an assortment of mixed break CDs, and lead roles on the big screen

"If you aren't DJing then you shouldn't have break beat Records in your house"
P-Brothers

Posted by: cutups Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Mnml Scarf Wearer
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:51 pm
 Post Post subject:

Performing Name: Cutups

Real Name(s): Geoff Maddock

Type(s) of music: Breakcore, Experimental Hardcore, Gabber, all styles of D&B, with a premium selection of ragga and "oldskoool" jungle, UK Hardcore and Rave Classics [TM], Electro, both classic and new, Dubstep, Bassline and "mashup" music, IDM and downtempo, industrial and noise, 80s classics, punk and post-punk, black metal. Ideally I like to incorporate elements of all of these and other styles, but I can play solid sets of everything listed above.

email: geoff.maddock at gmail.com

Websites:

http://rhinoplex.org/cutups
http://wrecked-distro.com
http://rhinoplex.org

Bio: Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. Had a radio show on WPTS from 96-99 where i played hardcore techno, jungle, industrial and noise. Involved with PBS promotion crew from 98-2000, when we did a number of medium sized events focusing on underrepresented styles and artists. Have been running Wrecked distro since 2001, a distro and mail-order focusing on hard to find left-field and diy electronic music such as breakcore, experimental hardcore, dubstep, idm, electro. Have been promoting shows in relation to Wrecked since 2001. Been a resident and co-promoter at the weekly D&B night FUZZ! since 2001. Been djing a monthly anything goes ("mashup") dj party called SHAME ON... along with Edgar Um since 2005 at the Brillobox. Promote shows and play along with Todd Keebler (aka Absolut/Keeb$) as a tag-team/party crew called STACKIN PAPER that focuses on new cutting edge party music. My styles are eclectic, i like to bring the rave, i'm all about benefits and cheap events, i enjoy crossing over between different scenes, promoting GOOD artists and djs in the region and having fun.

Last edited by cutups on Tue May 20, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number

Posted by: test60six Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 pm
 Post Post subject:

Performing Name: Test60six

Real Name(s): Dennis

Type(s) of music: House,Trance,Breaks.

email: test60six@gmail.com
Websites:

http://www.myspace.com/test60six

Laughing

Posted by: hyatt Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 West Sixth Stumbler
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:32 pm
 Post Post subject:

Performing Name: Trauma (aka Solar)

Real Name(s): Brian Hyatt

Type(s) of music: Drum n Bass - Dark, Neuro-funk, Deep, Heavy

email: b-hyatt@sbcglobal.net

Websites:
http://www.myspace.com/brianhyatt

Bio: I've been DJ'ing for 8 years now. Drum n Bass is my true love in the electronic music genre. I have a passion for all types of music though. Essentially music is my life. DJ'ing is the most exhilerating feeling to me whether it's in the bedroom or in the club. I feel that track selection, mixing skills, and the ability to read the crowd is what makes a great DJ. I tend to have a perfectionist mentality, but I think that is a good thing when it is brought to my music creations. If you are interested in a free mix cd or cd's, get in touch with me.

Posted by: DJ Kean Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:31 am
 Post Post subject:

Performing Name: DJ Kean

Real Name(s): Mike

Type(s) of music: House/Electro, Progressive, Deep House, Funky House, Funky/Techno

email: dj_kean@live.com

Websites: www.virb.com/djkean
www.virb.com/innermission
www.audiolabdc.com

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109223

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109224

Posted by: James Nasty Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:01 pm
 Post Post subject:

Performing Name: James Nasty

Real Name(s): James Gross

Type(s) of music: Baltimore Club, Funky House, Disco House, Latin House, Booty House, Hip House, Hip=hop, Dancehall Reggae and whatever else makes the ladies shake their asses

email: dj_jamesnasty (at) yahoo.com

Websites:

http://www.myspace.com/partywithjamesnasty
ClubCityRecords.com
jamesnasty.com (coming soon)

Bio:

Now that the Baltimore Club sound has gone worldwide, passion and natural talent have helped Baltimore Dj, producer and engineer, James Nasty, establish international notariety and stand out in a sea of successful producers filled mostly with out-of-towners. James Nasty has been crafting infectious and innovative Baltimore Club and House tracks for over 7 years. But only in the last year has he been promoting and releasing his own work on the label he co-founded, Club City Records. SInce releasing his first few tracks everything with his name on it has generated quite a buzz within the dj community and recieved great reviews. Odds are that if you have been following the international club music scene for the past 6 months, you've probably heard the track "You So Hawt" from James Nasty's first solo EP, Nasty Girls. The track has been featured on music superblog Discobelle.net and in dj mixes all over the net from Dj's worldwide. Also, it has been in heavy rotation in clubs from New York City to Paris to Singapore. Prior to releasing his own work, he made a name for himself behind the scenes producing and engineering tracks for some of the premier local hip hop talent in Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Check out the lead single from Whyte Out, DC native and retired, Hall-of-Fame champion of BET Network's 106 & Park Freestyle Friday competition. The track called "I B Swervin" shows that James Nasty's engineering and beat-making skills are on par with veterans in the hip-hop game.

As the son of a Dj, he learned at a young age how important a good groove was when moving crowds. He began accomanying his father on gigs at 14 where he would observe and occasionally get to mix in a few tracks. These days when on the decks, James Nasty creates a musical experience like no other, blending showmanship with turntable skills and a track selection full of funky flavor. He will take you on a journey from funky, soulful, disco, afro-latin House tunes to high energy Baltimore Club tracks with a seemlessly blended crescendo that naturally makes crowds move, shake, sweat and beg for more. He's rocked crowds at some of the definitive venues in Baltimore and Washington DC, most notably Sonar and the Black Cat. He has also performed at the Starscape Festival in Baltimore and official Winter Music Conference events in Miami. James Nasty has shared the bill with the likes of Lupe Fiasco, Dj Craze, Dave Nada, Dj Mehdi, Drop the Lime, Klever, Treasure Fingers and Baltimore club music legend, Dj Technics.

With 2 new highly anticipated releases on the horizion, Mr. Nasty will be stepping out of town for the first time on a promo tour to promote his new solo Ep, The Clubhead Ep and compilation Ep, The Remedy. The James Nasty Show will touch down in cities like New York City, Chicago, Washington D.C., Miami and may even leave his native soil to take on the land down under, Australia. Keep your eyes on James Nasty as he continues to do big things and have a breakout year.

Afrodisiac Sessions [House and Bmore Club Mix]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Posted by: DynamicUno Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Yeah, I go out some.
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:58 pm
 Post Post subject: DJ Dynamic - Rochester, New York

Performing Name: Dynamic

Real Name(s): Timmi

DJ and/or Live PA: DJ/MC

Type(s) of music: Happy Hardcore, Happy Softcore, Happy Mungle (with DJ Scartat)

email: DynamicUno (at) Gmail.com

Websites:

http://www.NocturnalCommissions.com

I play upbeat, high energy music, no matter what speed or style. You can get a good feel for my style in the following demo:

http://www.xphox.net/daveoftherave/Dynamic-HappyBirthdayAron.mp3

Posted by: immerse Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:22 pm
 Post Post subject: Immerse - Detroit's best electro

Performing Name: Immerse

Real Name(s): Adrian

Type(s) of music: Electro, House, Progressive, Euro

email: immerseinmusic(at)gmail.com

Websites:
myspace.com/immerseinmusic

Bio:

**Currently a resident in White Star Nightclub's Ultralounge**

Electronic music- music that is meant to be experienced, not just heard. A true electronic experience is a cross-genre journey, exploring how the deep rhythms of house can seamlessly coexist with the melodic symphonies of trance. The only way to really feel music, is to immerse yourself in it.

Never tied down to just one genre of electronic music, Immerse has been bringing rhythms and melodies to people across the US and Canada for years. Realizing that many DJ sets tend to be monotonous, Immerse strives to keep things fresh and innovative by incorporating the unexpected to provide a true journey through electronic music, from live percussion, to live vocals, creating a truly unique atmosphere.

Posted by: DJFLACO Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

Performing Name: dj flaco

Real Name(s): dj flaco

Type(s) of music: House, Dance, Hip Hop, Reggaeton, Latin, Freestyle, Old School, Rock, Pop. i do everything. im not a push button dj , i actually mix.

email: djflacoflash @gmail.com

Websites: www. djflaco.com, www. porterrocdjz.com, www. daentouragedjs.com, www. musictrafficking.com

Bio:
DJ Flaco, who is also known by many as Dj Flaco Flash better yet (Ohio's Mixtape Murderer), has been rockin a wide array of crowds since the fall of 1992. As he has traveled nationally and international to perform his dj sets (one of the most versatile arrangements of music that you will hear), do believe that the world has felt and will remember him. Nominated two years in a row at the ohio hiphop awards and three years in a row for a justo mixtape award only to become the champ in 2008. In 2008 he was also asked to be one of the key speakers at the Million Dj March, In Washington D.C. It is safe to say that dj flaco has payed his dues!!!!!
As a young boy his father took him to many Latin concerts to see some of the singers and bands that we now refer to as Legends. At a couple of local shows he saw a DJ on the turntables and was amazed at how much of a role the DJ played in the show, and the control that they had over the crowd. His father noticed how interested he was in Djing and took DJ Flaco on a trip to New York, where he purchased everything necessary to get started (two turntables, a mixer, and some headphones).
DJ Flaco lives in Ohio (right outside of Cleveland). During his short term in the military he was stationed in Georgia, Virginia, and Germany in which he has djed at many different events. He has also resided in Puerto Rico, Louisville, and Miami where he attended the Scratch Academy. DJ Flaco is a club and mixtape dj but doesn’t limit himself, he can and will rock any genre of music that is in need (very djs provide this specialty). He specializes in any hunger that the crowd craves for musicly . Not only does he dj at clubs, but he has djed everything from Corperate events to Political Campaign parties. He has djed alongside some of the best DJs and Artist, known locally and internationally. As if DJ Flaco hasn’t accomplished enough in his life, he also brings more to the table than just being a DJ. He also promotes events and is founder of up and coming dj crew Porter Roc Djz. DJ Flaco also has the co signings and support from fellow Hustle Squad Djz and, Da Entourage Djz. So Dont get it twisted, DJ Flaco is not just a local club and mixtape DJ, he is internationally known. His mix cds are heard and distributed around the world, they have also been reviewed on the infamous music site rapmullet.com. His natural ability to keep his crowds entertained, keeps them coming back for more, whether it’s coming to his shows or supporting his Mix cds. Once you hear DJ Flaco, its impossible to forget him. As DJ Flaco would say “flaco flash ha ha ha ha”

Posted by: Tsouki Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:24 am
 Post Post subject:

Performing Name: T$ouki

Real Name(s): Alexander Tsoukalas

Location(s): (currently) Los Angeles, CA, Cleveland, OH, Atlanta, Ga, Chicago, IL

DJ and/or Live PA: Event Planning & Promotions, Production, Digital Promotions, Sponsorships & V.I.P hosting, Artist & Repertoire, Management

Types of music: Pop, Hip Hop, Electro, Chillwave, lo-fi, Street Bass, Hip Hop, Funk, Dub Step

email: Tsouki.Tsoukalas@gmail.com

Websites:

http://www.myspace.com/zeus8
http://www.thecoventrykids.com/blog/
http://kick-push.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/tsouki.tsouki
http://www.twitter.com/tsouki
http://www.keyelmusic.com

Last edited by Tsouki on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted by: edenflux Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 am
 Post Post subject:

LIVE PA EXTREME
type of music: Cyber Doom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRjz1OFiUkE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElwjV6e48Dw

bobby foley edenflux@gmail.com

Posted by: Greg Cross Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:31 pm
 Post Post subject:

Performing Name: DJ Greg Cross

Real Name(s): Greg Cross

DJ and/or Live PA: DJ, can also utilize Traktor, Ableton, Kaossilator, Maschine, and other equipment to take the experience outside of the box. Working on a new multimedia project "D&G" with DJ Dwreck which will include live visuals triggered by Midi by both of our hardware machines on multiple video projectors.

Type(s) of music: House, Techno, Tribal, Breakbeats, Electro, and I always pump out that BIG ROOM SOUND.

email: mytraver (at) yahoo (dot) com

Websites:

http://djgregcross.blogspot.com

coming soon: www.djgregcross.com

Bio: Greg began playing in the rave scene in Northern California in the mid 90s. He started to do more club appearances although still played huge outdoor events, including Family Affair 2 in Ohio. Greg has played many gigs in Detroit, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh since relocating to Cleveland from the left coast. Greg currently is managed by Electrik Tuna Productions. Contact Rachel Howard rae1207 (at) aol (dot) com or Chris Jackson c300trance (at) yahoo (dot) com

Posted by: TekKnowProd Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Afterhours Champion
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 pm
 Post Post subject:

Greg Cross wrote:
Performing Name: DJ Greg Cross

Real Name(s): Greg Cross

DJ and/or Live PA: DJ, can also utilize Traktor, Ableton, Kaossilator, Maschine, and other equipment to take the experience outside of the box. Working on a new multimedia project "D&G" with DJ Dwreck which will include live visuals triggered by Midi by both of our hardware machines on multiple video projectors.

Type(s) of music: House, Techno, Tribal, Breakbeats, Electro, and I always pump out that BIG ROOM SOUND.

email: mytraver (at) yahoo (dot) com

Websites:

http://djgregcross.blogspot.com

coming soon: www.djgregcross.com

Bio: Greg began playing in the rave scene in Northern California in the mid 90s. He started to do more club appearances although still played huge outdoor events, including Family Affair 2 in Ohio. Greg has played many gigs in Detroit, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh since relocating to Cleveland from the left coast. Greg currently is managed by Electrik Tuna Productions. Contact Rachel Howard rae1207 (at) aol (dot) com or Chris Jackson c300trance (at) yahoo (dot) com

Got anything live recorded, as in a live performance?

Posted by: Jak Dylan Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 am
 Post Post subject: Jak Dylan

Performing name: Jak Dylan

types of music: funky/tech/vocal/electro/progressive house. progressive/uplifting trance

bio: i have a weekly radio show called Sundays on the Terrace on redseadanceradio every sunday at 12pm est. have guest dj'd on nikki flames shake it saturday, dj grazs ghost grooves, dj leon owens ecstatic trance, and jellyb's apparitions of trance radio shows.

contact
jason1313@roadrunner.com
www.house-mixes.com/artists/jak_dylan
www.redseadanceradio.com

Posted by: hellnegative Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 am
 Post Post subject:

HellNegative is now accepting Bookings for Summer, Fall, and Winter 2011.

Making a name for himself since early 2001, HellNegative aka Anthony Alonso is a mastermind when it comes to his music. Starting out looking up to his Brother who was always involved in the rave scene and trying to recreate the sound coming from his mixtapes, HellNegative started by learning pure turntablism with Hip Hop & Hardcore before finding his love for Drum & Bass, his music soon took him all over the Midwest, but the two cities he gives most respect to for getting his career going are Cincinnati & Las Vegas. Also known for dropping Tearout/Florida Breaks, Us Hard house, even Gabber & Breakcore, HellNegative’s agressive tracks and hard hitting bass are sure to please.

Contact
Artist: HellNegative
Name: Anthony Alonso
Phone: (702)374-4136
E-Mail: Tony.Alonso86@gmail.com
City: Portland, OR

Mixes
-ArtForms (DNB)
http://soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1/hellnegative-artforms
-Snow Daze (DNB)
http://soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1/hellnegative-snow-daze-jumpup
-The Wind Down (DNB)
http://soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1/hellnegative-the-wind-down

Tracks
-Friday (Out March 24th on DLA)
http://soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1/hellnegative-friday
-The Saints
http://soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1/hellnegative-the-saints-wip
-The Horde
http://soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1/hellnegative-the-horde
-Dilated Peoples - You Can't Hide You Can't Run (HellNegative RMX)
http://soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1/dilated-peoples-you-cant-hide
-EZ Rollers - Tough At The Top (HellNegative DUB Re-Edit)
http://soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1/ez-rollers-tough-at-the-top-hellnegative-dub-re-edit
-Chase & Status Ft. Delilah - Time (HellNegative RMX)
http://soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1/chase-status-time-ft-delilah

More From HellNegative
SoundCloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/hellnegative-1
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com

Affiliations: FAP, Obnoxiouz Distortion, Urbane Radio, TPUG, GhostWire Productions
Labels: TechnoMoshpit, Pound Recordings, Rockers Dub/175, Dirt Lies & Audio, Accomodus, Intensive Recordings

Curent & Upcoming Releases:
-Disgusting (Full Album)
Available at http://www.junodownload.com/products/disgusting/1698880-02/
-Fourth Kind (Featured on The Swanky Hustlas EP from Rockers DUB)
Available on BeatPort March 24th, 2011
-Friday (Debut Release on Dirt, Lies & Audio)
Available at http://www.junodownload.com/products/friday/1722081-02
-Wicked (Featured on Tokyo Women Drum & Bass Session Volume 1)
Available at http://www.junodownload.com/products/drum-bass-session-volume-01/1721854-02/

Posted by: glacial23 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 pm
 Post Post subject:

Performing Name: glacial23

Real Name(s): Sam Harmon

DJ and/or Live PA: PA

Type(s) of music: Acid House, Electro, Techno, Experimental, Other

email: glacialcommunications@gmail.com

Example set: http://glacialcommunications.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-grog-shop-5-3-2011

Bio: Did various shows on WRUW-FM 91.1 (EDM from 93-97, Experimental 97-2010). Now builds synthesizers for fun and plays out with those as well as some non-DIY instruments.

Posted by: Mike Raunchy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:22 am
 Post Post subject: Booking info

Performing Name: Mike Raunchy

DJ and/or Live PA:DJ

Types of music: BOOTY, Ghettotech, Juke, Open Format. Occasionaly House

Example mix: http://soundcloud.com/mike-raunchy/mike-raunchy-attack-of-the

An original track: http://soundcloud.com/mike-raunchy/mike-raunchy-hoe-for-sho

email: mike.raunchy@gmail.com

Page 5 of 5